Heroes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LemonMacPhisto said:

Oh, and what does the cockroach represent? It was in Sylar's cell.

I think it has to do with the nuclear blast, or Sylar has the ability to change into a roach?

I'm not sure, what do you think?

First thought to my mind would've been that the cell had squalid conditions.

But roaches have been seen/mentioned too many times for it to be a coincidence.

CAN I JUST SAY I :heart: THIS SHOW SO MUCH!!! ONE OF THE BEST SHOWS ON TV RIGHT NOW...:drool: I am so glad the show is back on... it was way too long.. Both me and my hubby were watching last nite thinking I don't remember this or that.. did we miss an episode? But it was just that too much time has passed since the last one... :huh:

Queen Bee said:
Did Hiro end up guest starring on Studio 60 or was that commercial for next week? I don't watch the show but for him I just might tune in anyway :drool:
It was on last Monday's episode (the 26th), but he was only on there for like 1 minute. Basically they just showed him doing a promo commercial for Studio 60: "Hi, I'm Masi Oka and I'll be hosting Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip :blahblah " with that blonde woman standing next to him dressed as the cheerleader, and whispering "Save me, save the world."
I wish I hadn't watched it. I loooooove Hiro, but that one minute was so not worth sitting through that whole show.

angelordevil - I think NBC.com has episodes of the show online to watch.

LemonMacPhisto said:
But roaches have been seen/mentioned too many times for it to be a coincidence.

At the beginning of the first episode Mohindar teaches that cockroaches are the most evolutionary advanced creatures because they can survive anything. The will be the last things to die.

Sylar's power is that he can see how things work and incorporate that into himself (I am assuming that is why he steals the brain of the other heroes).

I believe that he survived death because he learned from the cockroach in his cell....

Ok, Star Trek tribute near the end of Heroes this week.

Did ya notice the license plate of Hiro's dad's car? A certain number from a certain ship piloted by George Takei.

SORRY ---

SPOILER ALERT

I'm a little disappointed that Nathan is Claire's dad.

What next, the 'real' Niki is going to wake up from a 7 year coma in a small village in Tibet and DL will realize that he has been loving the wrong woman?

Its all a little soap operaish, no?

Dalton, have you read a comic book, soap operaish is the rule of the game for the backstories, love triangles, and so on.

Betrayal by family members and dear friends, it's all in there. Heroes is just going with the flow.
:wink:

Good episode, but Hiro's father story was a bit lame, no real progress to the story I thought it was going to be more interesting or relevant with George Takei

And I actually laughed out loud when Peter hit the cab

trevster2k said:
Ok, Star Trek tribute near the end of Heroes this week.

Did ya notice the license plate of Hiro's dad's car? A certain number from a certain ship piloted by George Takei.

I told my dad to rewind the TiVo to catch it.

NCC-1701 bitches!

Enterprise.jpg

and I called the Claire's father thing about a week ago, does *Nathan* sleep with every woman ever? I bet it goes back to everyone's good buddy Linderman.

*SPOILERS IN THIS POST, OKAY!*

Okay, there were three theories floating around my household about who Claire's dad would be. My dad thought her dad would turn out to be her actual dad (Mr. Horn-Rimmed Glasses). I started thinking her real dad was the Mysterious Mr. Linderman. But then at almost the last minute, I got the idea that it might be Nathan. I win, yay! :dance:

Dalton said:
At the beginning of the first episode Mohindar teaches that cockroaches are the most evolutionary advanced creatures because they can survive anything. The will be the last things to die.

Sylar's power is that he can see how things work and incorporate that into himself (I am assuming that is why he steals the brain of the other heroes).

I believe that he survived death because he learned from the cockroach in his cell....

Thanks, that makes sense, I had asked earlier but didn't get a response. :grumpy:

What's up with Claire's dad (Mr. Horn-Rimmed Glasses) not calling her on the wind chymes in her window? He totaly saw that last episode and didn't say anything to her or pimp slap the black dude or anything... Me thinks there is a smackdown on the way...

Last edited:
I knew it was Nathan from the moment they showed the arm of Claire's father...Hairy arms=Nathan.:)
I love it when Nikki turns into Jessica and starts kicking everyone's ass! Her super strength is SUPER awesome LOL . Peter's ability to imitate everyone's power without them being present is awesome! I love it! His power is my personal favorite!

Interesting episode tonight, side story, little bit of action, and some emotional content.

Sylar is a human Amazo character, comic book people know who I am talking about.

Sylar vs Peter should be a good fight!!

Last edited:
2 points (spoiler Alert!):

:shifty:

1 - I like like how Sylar is going to use Suresh (Sp?) to find more of the heroes without him knowing...

2 - Aly Larter is growing on me, I never really liked her mutch as an actress but so far I'm sold. She tore a dude in half!!!

Good episode, the ending should cause a lot of tension between isaac and peter, and the writers did a good job, between making us think the mom or ando were gonna get killed

IMO the series is way better without nikki/jessica's storyline, well the family storyline I think nikki/jessica by themselves are cool but the kid and D.L. drag the story a lot

oh and it's really cool how Peter is starting to control his powers

Yeah, Peter's control over his powers is going to make him nearly as crazy as Sylar, but his brother's eventual support will chill him out.

Just you watch.

Back
Top Bottom