Here's my Xmas tree.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
e022.gif

Here's my tree :D

ChristmasTree-2003.jpg

Ok here is my Christmas tree. This was taken about 2 years ago but we always decorate it the same year after year. By the time this picture had been taken it had seen better days,lol.

Last edited:
Because of Boston, my Father's memorial and other issues, neither our Xmas tree or outside lighting is up...here is a photo from last year's lighting and tree...

Our office and the brains of this office is on the second floor, right window...

ps..Mr. BAW don't do upper level lights to answer any questions!!! :no:

34572%3C9523232%7Ffp336%3Enu%3D323%3B%3E73%3A%3E%3A97%3EWSNRCG%3D323337%3B39%3B%3A%3A9nu0mrj

For similar reasons as the BAWs (death of my dad), I can't get into the Christmas mood this year & have decided just to not bother with it. When I do, these are the results...

3457332%3B23232%7Ffp335%3Enu%3D3243%3E872%3E7%3B4%3EWSNRCG%3D323337%3B449436nu0mrj

3457332%3B23232%7Ffp335%3Enu%3D3243%3E872%3E7%3B4%3EWSNRCG%3D323337%3B459523nu0mrj

:hug: Carek :hug:
Thanks to all of you who've been so kind to me since August... it really has meant more to me than I could ever express in words.
But I'm not here to derail this thread!! :no:

On with the happy Christmas tree pictures!!! :applaud: :D

^And just so you know, I have no plans for Xmas Eve or Xmas, I will be here most likely......so look for me if you want someone to talk to! :hug: Ever since my divorce and my dad passing away I've not had much Xmas spirit. :sad:

Well - aren't you & I just little rays of sunshine tonight? :huh: We'll make it through, though - we have scores of wonderful folks here to lift us up when we fall.

That's part of what it's all about this time of year, isn't it? Helping out our fellow human beings - in whatever way they need help the most: emotionally, physically, financially, socially, whatever. And no one's better at it than a bunch of U2 nuts. :hug:

So -- back to those pretty pictures! :yes: :up:

Mr. BAW said:
Because of Boston, my Father's memorial and other issues, neither our Xmas tree or outside lighting is up...here is a photo from last year's lighting and tree...

Our office and the brains of this office is on the second floor, right window...

ps..Mr. BAW don't do upper level lights to answer any questions!!! :no:

34572%3C9523232%7Ffp336%3Enu%3D323%3B%3E73%3A%3E%3A97%3EWSNRCG%3D323337%3B39%3B%3A%3A9nu0mrj

You have a beautiful home.

:hug:'s to EVERYONE :). I personally don't feel anyone is derailing this thread. Unfortunately things happen that we have absolutely no control over. Hope that everything becomes better for each and everyone of you with the coming new year. Know this may sound a little crazy but I feel like us Interferencers are kind of like a family. Btw there are some really beautiful Christmas trees and homes that have been posted! Anyone by any chance hire their services out? lol,jk.

BonosBaby12 said:
Happy Holidays! :wave:

AWW Happy Holiday's to you too B'sBaby
And to all the Interference folks who have put up with me this year.:hug:

BTW...you all have beautiful tree's and lovley homes. And very cute kids no matter how onary they may be:giggle:

Carmelu2fan said:

AWW Happy Holiday's to you too B'sBaby
And to all the Interference folks who have put up with me this year.:hug:

BTW...you all have beautiful tree's and lovley homes. And very cute kids no matter how onary they may be:giggle:

Awwwwww thanks Carmel :hug: Also thank you for all of the fun memories over in PLEBA :). By the way any chance you want the little cuties for a few days? :wink: Think the holiday season really takes on more meaning with little ones. Love seeing their excitement it's such a great feeling!

Here is my tree. Cant seem to get as good of a picture as the rest of you though.

xmastree205.jpg

Sicy said:
Here is my tree. Cant seem to get as good of a picture as the rest of you though.

xmastree205.jpg

...that's a beautiful tree Sicy....i like the bows....and that top...is that glass?

Carek......:madspit: :wink:

...btw, I might have take an updated pic of my tree...... now that it has a ton of wrapped presents around it...:hmm:

Back
Top Bottom