Here Comes the Sun... Weather Part VI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to Scarborough shopping today. IT WAS FREEZING! It was snowing at one point and the sea front had a gale force wind blowing off it. There were lots of surfers about as there were plenty of high waves but rather them than me given how cold the sea must have been!

It's snowing lightly here. Calling for 5 to 10cm today and then another 5cm tomorrow so I'll likely have to scoop a bit. Not really much in the way of wind and it's pretty mild, around zero.

Sunny and cool -7C with a -14C windchill. High today supposed to reach -4C and the wind will die down. We didn't get as much snow as they were saying so, thankfully, I don't have to shovel out the yard. :dance:

Hard to believe March starts next week, usually have some weird weather that month.

Stjohns.jpg

Blizzard warning in effect.
Today..Snow at times heavy and blowing snow. Amount 30 to 40 cm. Wind northwest 70 km/h gusting to 110. High minus 3.

Rained all night and it is still raining, not as much as we thought we would get here in San Diego though. I hope it continues, we really need the precipitation. The streets in OB were flooding this morning tho, and it does crack me up how when it rains even a little drivers just freak out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom