Here Comes the sun... weather Part V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Moonlit_Angel said:
Two days before Thanksgiving, and it's in the low 60s here :huh:

:ohmy: I wish your weather was here in Central Illinois ... remember months back when we thought our weather patterns were close to the same !! :up:
Our weather is quite different now ... what happened ?? :scratch:

Today the High only reached 39 with strong gusty winds ... :yikes:
Tonight's Low will get down to 27 and once again bring overnight snow showers !! :sad:
I want warmer temperatures back ... I'm clearly not ready for winter or the cold. :tsk:

:wave: Tiny Dancer! I hope you don't get snowed in!

It got real gray and ugly here, and a bit chilly...that wet cold. I hear we are expecting some rain but my bones aren't achin yet.....:wink:

BBRRRRR ... I'm so-ooo cold !!
There was an artic cold air blast that came down here last night.
It's gonna stay colder for a couple of days before temperatures begin to warm up again.
Today's High is only gonna reach 20 ... with wind gusts between 30-40 mph, the wind chill is already 2 degrees, and tonight's Low will get down to 9. :help:
My 'repaired' furnace is now working over-time !! :up:

It's around - 4 here right now :scream: :no: :uhoh: Also, what's making it worse is that it's forecast to become very windy&as low as - 12 for tomorrow!!!!! :shocked: :crazy: :faint:

Eek! :yikes:

It was fairly nice today, got pretty chilly as soon as the sun set though. I am going to need to get the down comforter out soon, and crank the furnace for a bit each morning and evening to thaw out.

Back
Top Bottom