Here Comes the sun... weather Part V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Today's High was 57 with Partly Sunny Skies. :wink:
There were also 30-40 m.p.h. wind gusts. :ohmy:
Just trying to walk outside to the car, made me feel like I was gonna blow away !! :help:

9.gif

its so cold:scream:

its freezing rain and snow:| and damp:scream:

It was raining cats and dogs earlier today in the afternoon but it's dry now

RavenBlue said:
Raining heavily and quite windy, but mild :)

I'm sure I heard freezing rain against the window in the night.

^ love the avatar Dismantled :giggle:

its 29 degrees and falling...ice and snow mix...makes for lovely driving:happy: oh and its windy

We had a bit of rain here in San Diego this morning and it is gray and icky out. Yay I am off tomorrow so I can laze around in my jammies and read and whatnot! :wink:

Sorry your evening was so-ooo cold, tiny dancer !! :tsk:
Bundle up now and stay warm :hug:
Winter's just around the corner !! :sad:

Today brings Overcast Skies with a High of 61 (by late afternoon)
It will probably hit 61 ... then drop rather quickly as this morning
was only 48 and felt rather chilly !! :ohmy:

It was in the 60s here today, and cloudy pretty much all day. We could see showers later tonight, possibly.

And yet tomorrow our high's only expected to get into the upper 30s/low 40s, and we could get more rain and snow :huh:.

Mother Nature doesn't really like consistency much, does she? :p.

Angela

The High today will reach 64 with Cloudy Skies.
Later this afternoon is supposed to bring thunderstorms !! :ohmy:
Here we go again with 'Spring-like' weather ... it won't be for long as tomorrow is gonna be cold again !! :tsk:

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL sunny day in San Diego today! High 70's and not a cloud in the sky! I'm heading for the pier to have a sit and enjoy the fresh sea air! :wink:

'Kay...what the hell is going on back in Iowa today? I just read a story on Yahoo! about tornadoes hitting around the Ames area, and apparently some town got completely evacuated. This is...extremely unusual for Iowa for this time of year.

*Wonders if the towns she lived in back in that state experienced any nasty storms today*

Here, on the other hand, we got rain and snow. But it was too warm for the snow to stick. Now the clouds are gone and it's just clear and cold.

Angela

Back
Top Bottom