Here Comes the Sun... Weather Part IX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It was sunny&dry today but pretty cold and it's apparently - 2 tonight :madspit:

It's freezing cold here, but it has been sunny with lovely blue skies all afternoon :love: and then at sunset, it was beautiful with lots of stretch of fluffy pink cloud :cute:

It's really cold here (especially in a house with no heating whatsoever at the minute). Last night in the bathroom it was so cold that when I breathed out I could actually see my breath. :madspit: I keep reminding myself that I should count myself lucky that at least I've got a roof over my head as there'll be many people homeless out on the street but it ain't easy when it's that cold!

Here it seems to have gone straight from quite an Indian summer type Autumn to a mid-winter type Autumn and missed out a normal British Autumn completely! (If that makes any sense)

TheQuiet1 said:
It's really cold here (especially in a house with no heating whatsoever at the minute). Last night in the bathroom it was so cold that when I breathed out I could actually see my breath. :madspit: I keep reminding myself that I should count myself lucky that at least I've got a roof over my head as there'll be many people homeless out on the street but it ain't easy when it's that cold!

Here it seems to have gone straight from quite an Indian summer type Autumn to a mid-winter type Autumn and missed out a normal British Autumn completely! (If that makes any sense)

So sorry to hear about you not having heat. We are having cold weather here also. Every night I thank God for a warm bed, and a roof over my head.
Also we really didn't have a real Autumn here. It' to get down to 26 degrees tonight. I really miss summer. :(

:sad: Like Tiny said, that's truly awful Q1 :hug: i have some heating, like a nice portable heater in my bedroom so i can imagine it must be pretty awful :( i mean, there are parts of my house not heated so i've just been wrapping myself up in my quilt if i'm sat on the couch or something! :happy:

I think i do know how you mean about it suddenly turning so cold as i'd say it has got so different so fast :yes: wish i could send a heater down to you! :hug:

It's been dry and quite sunny for most of the day but pretty cold of course!

Hi Tiny&Carek :wink:

Back
Top Bottom