Here Comes the Sun... Weather Part IX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's been a bit better today after the wild weather of a few days, first rain then near gale force wind :scream:

You're lucky Doozer - wish it was hot here as it's anything but! :madspit:

:wink:

Ah, Carek :hug: :( I hope that you are feeling bettter today.

It's getting nasty outside with wind gusts up to 50 mph. It's sounds like a train with the wind blowing. I pray I don't lose power, for it's very cold also.

Hope you're going to be ok Tiny :( i had that kind of weather a few days back! Wed night it was chucking it down&i was out in it for a short time, although it was quite refreshing for a little while and that's when i had my U2 book, so i was in a good mood anyway :hyper: next day was quite a wind when i was collecting your parcel :uhoh:

It's nice&calm&mild now :)

i know - it's awful when that happens - you'd have to get in bed or something&just get warm or be snuggled up on the sofa&i'll be with you in spirit tiny :hug: :hug:

Hope it just doesn't happen :no: :(

Dry&pretty still but pitch dark now after the clocks going back an hour :mad:

It's done just about everything today except snow, which I am very grateful for. Last night we were under a wind warning for winds gusting up to 100kmph. The power didn't go out but it flickered a few times. It still was gusting up to 80kph today. We had rain, hail and thunder. The whole kit and kaboodle as it were.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom