Here Comes the Sun... Weather Part IX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I went out at lunchtime today and it was so HOT and sunny. On the way home it was starting to get a bit dark already! Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's sunny here with just a slight nip in the air but 'no need to wear a jumper weather' yet but no doubt, it won't be long!! :angry: :grumpy:

In manchester (uk) it has been raining all morning but has carmed down now , i expect it to start raining again.

Raining heavily. I wish people would learn how to drive properly in wet weather. I mean at the minute it's like "Let's drive at the same speed as on a completely dry road despite the fact that there's half an inch of water on the road. Oh shit! A roundabout! BRAAAAAKKEEEE!!!!!!!!! TURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now let's continue driving at the same speed as on a completely dry road despite the fact that there's half an inch of water on the road and I've just worn out my brake pads trying to make that corner". :rolleyes: Morons.

I'll just have jinxed myself by ranting on about that won't I?

OMG Q1! :no: :lol: Does it seem wrong that i'm laughing at the way you described that? It's shocking&disgusting that whole thing you describe - but it's just that you're funny the way you put stuff, i think :yes: maybe it's 'cos i've had a little to drink too :shh: but seriously, it does really disgust me when idiots choose to drive so irresponsibly :madwife: :shame: :banghead: !

On an unrelated topic, another subject i found myself raving about was what do you think of spending £25 on mascara? Cos to me it's disgraceful when you think of people starving&desperate in Africa (Sudan comes to mind :sad: ) or Pakistan who have nothing :tsk:

Anyway back to the weather! It has been exactly the same here: Pouring down all day :uhoh:

It's been mostly sunny with a good deal of blue sky today but it's cold at night now :madspit: don't want to even have to start wearing a jumper! :scream:

Back
Top Bottom