Here Comes the Sun... Weather Part IX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Doesn't it give snow for Western Scotland sometime this weekend susan? :uhoh:

Anyway here it's just your typical Autumn day- Very cold! (But at least the heating is now fixed! :happy: Famous last words!)

I didn't hear that Q1, but i did see there was a light covering of snow up at Loch Ness, but just lots of heavy rain here in Glasgow! So no sign of snow where i am, no! We don't really see it here 'til January. It actually feels like it's turned v wintry now, like 2 weeks early :angry:

Please i beg you, send lots of sun to me Carek!!!!! :drool: I saw that you had some nice temps as i was looking at some webcams and i saw one at San Diego zoo, where i saw some polar bears playing in the water! :cute:

Me too :yes: i've been saying to my friend tonight while looking out of the window at the grey yukky skies that i wisk i was somewhere like Barbados or Jamaica :drool: or even in the sun at SD zoo watching the animals :cute:

There was blue sky today and at least it wasn't windy :happy: but still v cold :(

Oh Tiny, it was so sunny and warm when I left the office to do an errand at lunchtime. I just wanted to curl up in my car and soak it all up. I wish I could send you some!! :hug:

Not as cold as it has been phew - relief! :wink: there was occasional rain but at least not constant!

Back
Top Bottom