Here comes the sun...weather part IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moonlit_Angel said:
I'm telling ya, come out here!

Tempting offer ... I'll need directions !! :wink:

Originally posted by Moonlit_Angel
Hell, southeastern parts of Montana have a snow advisory tonight

SNOW ... :yikes:
Now, I definitely don't want to see that stuff just yet ... you know,
it's "wayyyyyyy tooooooo soooooonn" for that ... :ohmy:

Which, by the way, makes me realize something...considering how cold this air mass is, when that cold air meets up with the warm air out in the Plains this week, which it is expected to do...that's not a good sign. Yeah (matter of fact, I noticed that parts of South Dakota, Nebraska, and Minnesota had tornadic storms today).

I hope that weather stays out of Illinois ...
MAN, I'll tell you ... if it's NOT SNOW then it's rain, if NOT RAIN then it's storms, if NOT STORMS then it's tornadoes, if NOT TORNADOES then it's floods, if NOT FLOODS then it's hurricanes, if NOT HURRICANES then it's drought. Can't the weather just stay "stable" most of the time and quit with the "massive" changes !! I wish these weather scientists would "come up with an answer" for all this "global warming crap" as that's the culprit here, with all these weather problems.

Today's High will only reach 75 ... luckily last night's "surprise" Thunderstorms were NOT as severe as they predicted. :bow:
We only got the "rain" part and now the "cooler" air is finally upon us ... :applaud:

MsMofoGone said:
Tempting offer ... I'll need directions !! :wink:

Hehe.

*Starts looking around for a map of the U.S. to send to MsMofoGone*

Today's High will only reach 75 ... luckily last night's "surprise" Thunderstorms were NOT as severe as they predicted. :bow:
We only got the "rain" part and now the "cooler" air is finally upon us ... :applaud:

That's awesome :up: :). Glad to hear things didn't get too nasty where you are.

It's supposed to be in the mid 70s here today, too. And sunny.

Angela

It's been very changeable in Scotland today! Raining one minute, sunny the next! :huh:

Cloudy here today... it seems that we might get some of the remnants of Hurricane Ophelia, which is affecting North Carolina today... :yikes:

map_spectrop04_ltst_6nh_enus_600x405.jpg

Last edited:
Warm foggy and calm for the most part. Showers and a chance of thundershowers later on today with rain tonight.

Still waiting to see which way Ophelia will head on the weekend, we'll likely get some rain from her.

Last edited:
Been raining here today. Not too bad but the weather forecast said something about a severe weather warning for the North of England. Could it be any more vague? The North of England is pretty big and what's the severe weather gonna be? Hopefully just heavy rain as the dog's been taken to the vets today and whilst I don't relish the thought of being in a car with 'odour a la wet dog' it's better than being in a car with 'dog panicking during heavy thunderstorm'. Will have to watch lunchtime news for full weather forecast. The morning one I saw was just a (very) brief summary.

Moonlit_Angel said:
Hehe.

*Starts looking around for a map of the U.S. to send to MsMofoGone*

Okay, send away ... I'm waiting for it ... :wink:

personally...I'm ready for the snow :D.

:ohmy: Not me !! I don't think I'm ever ready ... even after winter starts I always wish for spring to just magically appear out of nowhere. Although, it doesn't happen for several months. :huh:

I think there's times when Mother Nature goes through her own version of PMS or something, LOL.

:laugh: I'd totally agree with you there !! :up:

Glad to hear things didn't get too nasty where you are.

Today only reached a High of 74 ... :yikes:
Tonight's Low will get down in the mid 60's with occasional rain showers ... :shocked:
Forget the Fall weather, Winter's coming just around the corner ... I can feel it !! :help:

Been fairly bright and sunny in southern Scotland, with bits of blue sky! :cool:

Had some rain through last night. Sunny and warm now with variable clouds. Tropical storm Ophelia is making a beeline for the south and Atlantic coast of Nova Scotia. They're under a tropical storm watch, first one ever in that area:ohmy: ! They're expecting 100mm of rain and 60-90kph winds. So far they say we're only going to get around 30-50mm with 30 gusting to 50kph winds.

Going to be a stormy Saturday in the maritimes whatever way you look at it.

Cloudy right now. Rain is supposed to start tonight. 5 to 10 mm then tomorrow we're supposed to get 30 to 40 mm and the they say now the winds will be 40kph gusting to 70. Might be a few power outtages tomorrow I imagine.

MsMofoGone said:
Okay, send away ... I'm waiting for it ... :wink:

Okay.

Originally posted by MsMofoGone
:ohmy: Not me !! I don't think I'm ever ready ... even after winter starts I always wish for spring to just magically appear out of nowhere. Although, it doesn't happen for several months. :huh:

Haha, no, it doesn't, ya usually have to wait a few months.

But me, I love winter, and out here, as I've said before, it can snow at almost any time of the year. So I look forward to the snow starting up.

I know. I am :coocoo:. :p.

:laugh: I'd totally agree with you there !! :up:

:D.

You're welcome :).

It's supposed to be in the low 70s here today. Could see a chance of storms this afternoon, tonight, and tomorrow.

It was chilly earlier when I woke up-47 degrees. Don't know what our temperature is now, but it's still kinda cool outside. And it's mostly sunny right now, too. But again, that could change this afternoon.

Angela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom