Help with cd/dvd creator

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DeadMansParty

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I bought this thing called Burn and go nitro cd/dvd. I have been trying to put my video files onto dvd, I tried a regular blank cd first, then I tried a dvd+r, still it doesnt work, does anyone know what Im doing wrong?

I can't help you with that program.
But you should download Nero (Search On Google), I find it much easier to work with Burning anything.
Try get that, and see how you go.

Yes, Nero is quite simple and straight forward.

As for DeadMansParty's question, it really could be a variety of things. Maybe you should reinstall the program. Maybe you are having some kind of issue with your DVD burner, are the drivers up to date? Are you even sure it is a DVD burner? Does the program state if it's compatable or not with your burner? These are a few possible issues I can think off of the top of my head.

Also, what exactly happens? "It doesn't work" can mean a lot of thins :wink: I know a long time ago I was trying to use a program (Nero I think) and it kept "burning" but nothing ever showed up on the CDs. Then I realized when it installed, the default was set to "simulate" so it honestly wasn't burning the CDs. If you just need to put some data onto a CD, you can do this in Windows XP just like you would save to a floppy. Just pop in the blank disc, go to My Computer, open the CD drive, drag in the files (or save them to that drive letter), then click the "Write these files to CD" on the top left.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
Also, what exactly happens? "It doesn't work" can mean a lot of thins :wink: I know a long time ago I was trying to use a program (Nero I think) and it kept "burning" but nothing ever showed up on the CDs. Then I realized when it installed, the default was set to "simulate" so it honestly wasn't burning the CDs. If you just need to put some data onto a CD, you can do this in Windows XP just like you would save to a floppy. Just pop in the blank disc, go to My Computer, open the CD drive, drag in the files (or save them to that drive letter), then click the "Write these files to CD" on the top left.

will that play movie files? cause I have clips of us playing a show and I want to put it to a cd, or whatever, I just want it to play on a dvd player

Back
Top Bottom