Help with Baby Names

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please pick the name you like the most

• Myles Denree (Denree = Dan-ray)

Votes: 12 22.2%
  • Myles Julian

Votes: 33 61.1%
  • Myles Tyrell

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Myles Lloyd

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Myles Dante

Votes: 5 9.3%

• Total voters
The Sage said:
My cousin met her husband at an army new year's eve star trek party :huh:

Kewl :up: Theres actually a lot of single blokes at Star Trek clubs. :shifty:

Excuse my ignorance, but if you've only got 15 days to go surely they must be able to tell you what sex the baby is by now? Makes choosing a name easier...

If I had an ultrasound now, yes. Most people dont have more than 4 ultrasounds ( 7 weeks, 12 weeks, 19 weeks usually) as its technically a form of radiation ie not a good idea to expose the baby to a lot of radiation unless theres some sound medical reason.

I could have asked at 19 weeks and the radiographer could have told me but Im not really fussed what gender the baby is as long as its wealthy, errr, healthy. :D

Beli I want to pm you my mobile so Hamish can txt me along with all the other 'aquaintances' who dont need a phone call but still want to know that you and bubby are ok.
:D

I would like Angie to tell us how Beli and the bub are after Hamish has told her. :up:

I like the name Aim?e for a girl.

If I had children they would be called Aim?e & Marc. If I didn't live in Norn Iron I may give them Irish names.

Angela Harlem said:
I think her and her hub decided to not find out the gender, even though it's possible to tell from 20 weeks approximately.
people are still unsure what I am

Angela Harlem said:
Beli I want to pm you my mobile so Hamish can txt me along with all the other 'aquaintances' who dont need a phone call but still want to know that you and bubby are ok.
:D

Kewl. I can add you to the list. PM away. I have fah and ABELs email addresses too so I was going to get Hamish to spam them whether they liked it or not. :D

Actually I just realised I have your hotmail address Ang so I can add that to my spam list too. But mobile phones are good too. I have a separate list of those. Fire away. :up:

City of the Lost Children is brilliant. One of my favourite movies. Much better than Amelie.

Myles/Amelie is going to be inspected today - which will hopefully convince him/her to come out. If not he/shes being evicted on Friday!!!! :hyper:

beli said:
I live in a very macho male country and really dont want my child, if its a boy, to turn into some yobbo.

Yobbo?

That's probably the Aussie version of what US call "redneck"? Like a hick?

*edit* good luck, Myles or Amelie!

Best of luck, Beli- I know everything will go smoothly for you. Star Trek is a treasure chest of interesting and unusual names, isn't it? I named my dog Jono after a brave young lad in a TNG episode.

Good luck, beli! I'll be thinking of you and your family this week, and bring us tons of cute little pictures so we can send tiny runners and stuff like that.

All the best!

Back
Top Bottom