HELP! (toothy-peg prob)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
Heres the thing.....year ago, had to have a root canal done due to an infection in the tooth, it was never said as an abscess, but who knows, mighta been at time.....now, over a year later, a gumboil has formed in round that tooth......yuk!

But Im confused, when I saw my dentist, he said it just builds then opens of its own natural way....and may have come up due to the tooth.......but why now?

and, then I read that while gumboils form through untreated abscesses.....(he took x-ray, nothing showed!) it supposedly is also due to lack of Silicia..........(a salt tissue)

does anyone here know anything they can help me on? do u think its a deficiency....?

I mean, yea, I have been feelin down recently and dont do great when like that............
But they also say teeth probs can bring ur health down!

Im away

*runs*

*locks herself in cupboard*

:sad:

I dont tink anyofucanhelpme!

Ugh dentists.

Have you looked into seeing a periodontist? They specialize in gums and related problems.

daisybean said:
Maddie that sounds like it must hurt awful. I gotta a bad tooth and am taking tons of advil...until Jan. when I can get it pulled....

I hope you feel better

:hug:

Ouch...I broke a filling back in January of this year. I couldn't get it taken care of until Halloween (what a day to have dental work done lol). I was eating Tylenol until my appointment.

Back
Top Bottom