Help me teach jonbono_joviboy that the world is very big and has many timezones...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angel

Elvis' Naughty Angel
Jon honey, you live in Australia.
I live in British Columbia.
The time difference is: 17hours or..... you can simply add 7 hours to your day and that will be my time a day earlier. Does that make sense?
Ok.... let's see. The phone rang at 2:45am last night (Tuesday morning). That would be 7:45pm your time Tuesday night. See the difference? In one country... people are pleasantly awake, enjoying their evening... in the other country, people are pleasantly sleeping, enjoying their dreamy land.

Please don't make me post your phone # here so people can call you at 2:45am !!! :lol:

LMAO!!:lol: A relative of mine living in the States always do this kind of things... Wake my whole family up in the midnight. I know that's not funny at all!!:huh:

Dearest Angel (by the way, arent Angels meant to be at least virgins? **runs!)...

Seeing you know me rather well, I am suprised at your post here. You do now realise I will be calling you at around 9:00pm my time from now on....just to piss you off!!:D

lmao! he did yhe same to me! twice!
amanda babe, 50 pizzas is no good. gotta be 20 to 40!!!!

honey...i rang you at like 3pm dublin time!!

u make up stories!! geez...how do i survive with these girls always ganging up on me?:no:

yes but you did wake me up at 7am the other day (actually that was ages ago) just when I was trying to get some sleep after a wild night out. 7am Saturday morning babe.
You still make my day though. :)

dont make me slap back...remember, im thom's bitch, i have claws!!

Back
Top Bottom