Help Me Prank a Co-Worker

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
phillyfan26 said:
I have the strange feeling that Elmer's will not hold a desk on a ceiling.

tpsreports2424 said:
or how about this...This might be better..

When hes out of his office, at night go into the school (or where ever he works) and super glue his furniture to the ceiling, but it has to be in the exact place as it would be, but above him

Elmers makes super glue now??

Headache in a Suitcase said:
i don't know if a glue exists that's going to hold a desk to a tile ceiling

if you go with that idea, don't use the glue they used to hold up the ceiling panels in the Big Dig Tunnel.

ylimeU2 said:

Is it Gorilla Glue?

After thinking about it, Ace Frehley did it.

It is in the book KISSTORY and he did it in a hotel room where they were like in washington DC and he was in the room for like 3 days and he kept on ordering that VERY strong small glue things and he ended up gluing everything to the ceiling, and yes even a lamp that was attached to a table that was attached to the ceiling..

and when i get fired for destroying perfectly fine office furniture and ceiling tile over a prank, will you be making my car payments?

good thing.. i knew you were a man with a good head on his shoulders.. :D

tpsreports2424,

the furniture gluing to the ceiling thing is a little overboard and umm a tad to risky.

and when i get fired for destroying perfectly fine office furniture and ceiling tile over a prank, will you be making my car payments?

Ill send you a check right now, post pics:wink:

Now onto my other idea, go into his house while he's sleeping and sound off the air horn :hmm:

What's the difference? You're their all time best seller!

On the topic of pranks, my co-workers did the fart machine thing to me one day. :madwife:

Of course, all these suggestions may be pranking you. Then it would be a double prank. Or pranking the prankster.

Back
Top Bottom