Help figuring out a song

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UberBeaver

Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
I used to work in Barnes and Noble, and they had this Christmas CD they used to play in store. There was one song on it which I always liked, but I cannot for the life of me find anywhere.

It's a duet - a man and a woman, and I could have sworn the man was Dean Martin. The lyrics that bounce through my head are, and I might be slightly off cause it's been a while since I've heard it and I always suck at getting lyrics right:

All that I need is right here beside me
All that I want is here in my arms...

That's all I can remember. I've tried googling, asking random people, I've gone through every Dean Martin album I can find, I've looked at all the Christmas albums, nada. I've even lingered in B&N hoping it comes on. Does this ring any bells at all? I IS GON TO BE KA-RAZY SOONZ!

you can go to a place like CD Universe and look at the CD covers to see if that jogs your memory. And many of the albums will have audio clips as well :up:

Here is the track list for the album with 'Baby Its Cold Outside'

Dean Martin: Christmas With Dino
1. Baby, It's Cold Outside (NEW DUET with Martina McBride)
2. Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!
3. White Christmas
4. Silver Bells
5. I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm
6. Winter Wonderland
7. Blue Christmas
8. Jingle Bells
9. A Winter Romance
10. A Marshmallow World
11. The Christmas Blues
12. Rudolph, The Red-Nosed Reindeer
13. Silent Night
14. I'll Be Home For Christmas
15. Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow! (Alt. version)
16. Winter Wonderland (Alt. version)

:)

album cover perhaps?

682836.jpg
161979.jpg
DinoChristmasWithDinoCD.jpg

hubby wonders if you are sure it's Dean Martin, and not someone else like Paul Anka or others of that era

Last edited:
No, I'm not sure it's Dean Martin, but I thought so. The CD was a B&N in store thing, it didn't have a cover. It was a like a mixed bag of Christmas music.

Thanks everyone. And Lila - thanks twice for the Yahoo answer. :angry:

UberBeaver said:
No, I'm not sure it's Dean Martin, but I thought so. The CD was a B&N in store thing, it didn't have a cover. It was a like a mixed bag of Christmas music.

Thanks everyone. And Lila - thanks twice for the Yahoo answer. :angry:

:kiss:

Hey, I googled, and it turned out your question was the number one response. I was looking for a song once, and it took me to that yahoo site. Turns out others had asked the exact same question that I did. Luckily someone had answered it.

As for the song... didn't you swipe the instore CD or possibly given one as an employee? I take it that it wasn't even a Dean Martin CD (if indeed it was him :angry: ) . Probably just a collection anyways. Ask dbs. He apparently loves that style of music http://forum.interference.com/t179699.html

or this perhaps? http://music.barnesandnoble.com/sea...62023&crvAll=1&crvStart=1&displayonly=CRV&z=y
:grumpy:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom