Help!....................

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
I have to send off a letter like, TODAY, to DVLI to save my ass getting fined and my question is if it was down to YOU - which would u do.....write or type the letter....

Reason I ask is that Im wanting to type the letter so that its very clear for them to read but at the same time I'd be thinkin its best to write the letter because it may seem more sincere, but me fookin hand hurts writing right now so bollocks to the whole thing quite frankly.

But tell me, is it safe to type?

lol maddie. I'd say type it. I can't even remember the last time I hand-wrote a letter -- save for notes in greeting cards. Typed letters are the norm and perfectly acceptable in business matters.

Well, look who wondered in and plopped his ass down...;)

Hiya Pub!

Oh I know, its ok, I mean, so many type off letters requesting applications but uhm......I always thought to take the time to write makes it more genuine, because its really YOUR handwriting......and I guess I see it that way almost the equivalent of my good friend helping me out with something - she has email - and it would seem easier to send an Electronic 'Thank You' card, but I would much rather write a note because I would feel that Im being genuingly a genuine genuinian!

Ya get?

:p:p:p

ok, will prob type it then........just had to get an old man's view first..............:wave:

;)

:kiss:

:p you are so dead. :p

Yeah, I get, I get. I've had the same debate. If I handwrite a letter to a corporation I imagine they'll think "wow, he took the time to do that. Very impressive. " But you know what? In my opinion, it's not worth the effort. :|

Back
Top Bottom