Hells Kitchen Returns!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sicy said:

I still hate 'Matty' I dont care if he made the best risotto eva :madspit:

really?

could it have something to do with
when he said
that he thought the "fake" beef was cat
because it was stringy, not that he ever tasted cat before:|

Last edited:
I can't stand Matt, I was very disappointed that he did so well during service. I wish Gordon would have called him out for his smugness and cockiness though, that was very annoying. :mad: I hope he's not around much longer.

Man, I don't know what happened to Ben. I loved him at the beginning of this season, and he just seemed to really decline.

No deep :rolleyes: I couldnt stand him before that, and I still cant stand him and his grumpy ass face.

Even after getting complemented he still made the "I've been sent by Mommy to time out" face.

I still don't see any of these "chefs" as having what it takes...clearly Rosann(who must have lost an "E" or maybe 2 on the trip to the west coast) is not long for the game, Jen's attitude will take her out, Bobby may have the kitchen skills, but not the leadership, Mr. BAW may be best suited from a management perspective but not the best in the kitchen, Matt has no shot...too immature, same for LouRawls, and I'm not sure either Corey or Christina have anywhere near enough leadersip ability either.

So basically Gordo has to combine Bobby and Petrozza into one, mix in a little of Christina and he might have someone who could run his restaurant...after 5 years of training.

Sicy said:
I still cant stand him and his grumpy ass face.

MattWhine.png

The big shocker turned out to be that each dish was devoid of meat. Yes, Chef Ramsay had secretly replaced the flesh in the cheflings' awkward breakfast with soy. (Not cat, as Matt suggested, thereby fulfilling his weekly vomit-induction quota. Not that he ever ate cat before.)

Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares is on BBC tonite... no more Survivor so I will be able to watch :drool:

Saw this for the first time tonight. It's pretty funny, expecially the host yelling at everyone, telling them they're incompetent. I wanted to see the cooked piece of finger, but they never showed it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom