Hell's Kitchen!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cruzila

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Somewhere between The Edge, Matt Bellamy and Brian
Season Premiere starts tomorrow! Who’s going to watch?

hellskitchen.jpg

Is Mr Ramsay making it big in the states as well?

I heard the people who go in to eat there are actors and its all set up. Friend knows someone who works on HK.

However, I still like the show. :yes:

In Australia (free to air TV, thus not pay TV) we have just started with Season 1, but I just love it.
Thank God for their website.

We got a bunch of wusses on the show this season :lol: Asian cowboy crying was HILARIOUS!
I was a little angry when Tiffany started talking about Julia and how she only cooked in Waffle House...what a snob. She got what was coming to her, that's for sure.

Yeah me too! Give the girl a chance, sheesh. I would have let her cook the eggs from the start!

God I love this show!

How stupid was that team

who better to fry an egg
but the short order cook
waffle house girl

also
Chef was nice to the hot chick, what a surprise
and little Eddie :up:

deep said:
How stupid was that team

who better to fry an egg
but the short order cook
waffle house girl

That's what we kept saying last night while watching them bitch over the eggs. They wouldn't give the girl from The Waffle House a chance, really even the time of day. Kept looking down their noses at her.

I love what Gordon said about them, "Hell's Bitches". :lmao:

I could make similar comments or quote a bunch of you, but I'll just avoid being repetitive. This season got off to a very interesting start, not that I'm surprised. :love:

bullocks

I never laughed so hard in all my life, oh my god what a lot this time around, that was hilarious.

And that was perfect, see you should never look down on someone just because they work at the Waffle Barn, :lmao:

priceless move - perfect for the 1st show

all the crying, thought Ramsay was totally gonna toss it

Back
Top Bottom