Hell's Kitchen!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Slipstream said:
Ahh the F-Word! That was good, he named turkeys after celebrity chefs like Ainsley Harriot...lol!

They're coming out with a US version of Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares with American restaurants this summer it says on Wiki with filming started in Feb.

Up in Canada we're currently in Series 2/3 of 4 of the UK show...actually they seem to be all over the place. They revisited alot of the same restaurants they did previously and if anyone saw "Momma Cherri's Soul Food Shack" in Brighton on last week's show they eventually revisit it. Should be very cool!
I joke about the intro to The F Word. It's the Sexy Ramsay. You know when he is taking off his jacket, tie and shirt and throwing to the floor. :laugh:

I love how he is always ragging on Jamie Oliver.

He used to have another show they showed on BBC America called Boiling Point.

the girls ROCKED tonight!!!! thank goodness that annoying crazy-haired Melissa is outta there!:happy:

Slipstream said:
Ahh the F-Word! That was good, he named turkeys after celebrity chefs like Ainsley Harriot...lol!

They're coming out with a US version of Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares with American restaurants this summer it says on Wiki with filming started in Feb.

Up in Canada we're currently in Series 2/3 of 4 of the UK show...actually they seem to be all over the place. They revisited alot of the same restaurants they did previously and if anyone saw "Momma Cherri's Soul Food Shack" in Brighton on last week's show they eventually revisit it. Should be very cool!

Oh man I know Im going to get stuck watching that too!!..

Im applying for the (hopefully) next season....not as a chef but as a customer....Damn I hope I dont get assigned in the begining when you get no food or crap food :|

I hated seeing Rock lose his cool like that so badly. He's been a favorite of mine, but that made me think a little less of him.

I wonder if the fact that he could have his picture taken with 3 girls for the magazine instead of 3 guys and 1 girl helped him make his decision in picking a winning team, since he was so torn. :hmm:

Bonochick said:

I wonder if the fact that he could have his picture taken with 3 girls for the magazine instead of 3 guys and 1 girl helped him make his decision in picking a winning team, since he was so torn. :hmm:

Yeah we were wondering that too....

*trying to picture the photo shoot with the 3 guys draped on him like that* :giggle:

I think perhaps he had a 'different' reward set up if the guys would have won....

Bonochick said:
I hated seeing Rock lose his cool like that so badly. He's been a favorite of mine, but that made me think a little less of him.

there may have been a fix

to get the girls for the mag cover.

and how sure can we be that Chef was even honest in the judging.

he can say whatever he wants
about it tasting good or bad to get the outcome he wants

the fix may have been blatant to rock

I don't think anything less of him

I can't believe that Brad was put on the chopping block...Josh should have been gone a long time ago. Bonnie too. She always seems completely lost.
Julia did a great job tonight!! Rock is getting on my nerves a little.

I watched!!

I think Rock may be the best chef....but he is so arrogant that he would be an SOB to work for....It annoyed me that neither he nor
Brad would help out when Josh was struggling...I actually found it hard to believe he would keep Bonnie over Brad:huh:

Rock's mouth and temper may cost him the job ultimately.
But if so, who of the other 4 could handle it?
Julia would be someone I'd hire in an instant to work alongside a qualified chef and learn, I just don't think she's experienced enough in haute cuisine to run a restaurant, design a menu etc.
Bonnie can't deliver under pressure, Josh just seems to be a lousy cook and Jen has so many personality quirks that make her work and her ability to work with others suffer that I don't see any of them being worthy.
You need to combine Rock's skill and knowledge with Julia's attitude and work ethic and you have yourself a pretty good candidate.

I like seeing Julia continue to do well. I can't believe Brad went last night :no: He may have had a bad service but Josh has been consistently bad for weeks now. Chef Ramsey must see some kind of spark in him... or he just enjoys taking the piss out of him :shrug:

Rock%20tantrum.jpg

Say my name!
Say my name!
Bitch!

There seems to be only one person left that would be qualified to run Green Valley Ranch and that is Rock. They need to command the respect of the staff and that usually entails having qualifications stronger than that staff. Rock has those qualifications. I don't think his temper is going to have much of a difference in the overall decision. A chef with a temper? That's almost a prerequisite.

So with the people that are left, other than Rock, I could only see Jen getting the job. There is no way in a million years that Julia could realistically get the job, it would be a farce if she did.

BonoFox1 said:
Ramseys Hells Kitcjhen nightmares is on at the moment on BBC America!!!

2 episodes!!...Good so far!!:happy::up:

I watched a little bit of those last night. I like that show :).

Although, the "improved" pub food (with the exception of the roast beef - that looked really good) did not look that good to me. I think that's because I'm not used to British pub food :lol:. There was this one thing that looked like a cube of meat :yuck: and then he drizzled this yellowish gravy on it :yuck: :yuck:.

The chef on the second episode ("La Parra" I think) was an idiot. Prawns in chocolate chili sauce, wtf?

kellyahern said:

I watched a little bit of those last night. I like that show :).

Although, the "improved" pub food (with the exception of the roast beef - that looked really good) did not look that good to me. I think that's because I'm not used to British pub food :lol:. There was this one thing that looked like a cube of meat :yuck: and then he drizzled this yellowish gravy on it :yuck: :yuck:.

The chef on the second episode ("La Parra" I think) was an idiot. Prawns in chocolate chili sauce, wtf?

agreed about the Pub food ((never had British pub food either, wouldnt mind trying some though.

and the La Parra episode ((That guy was a com[plete idiot)) Thank goodness he came to his senses...cant wait for more episodes :)

aww ... :sad: :sad: :sad: Julia goes home.... but gets to go to Culianary School courtesy of Chef R. That was a great thing to do.. She does need the experience and will kick ass next year... for sure!

That was so awesome of Chef to do that for her!
So next week Bonnie is going home and then it will be between Jen and Rock. I have a feeling that Rock might win just because I can see him taking control of a kitchen, Jen is too worried about everyone hating her to fully take control.

Rocks temper is terrible though, and he treated Jen horribly.

Back
Top Bottom