Hell's Kitchen!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sicy said:
Unreal! Why wouldnt Rock nominate Aaron? Good grief! :huh: He is just........ :coocoo:

I'm guessing maybe cause Aaron was deboning (somewhat) fish in the dining room and not working the kitchen with him and he went by what happened in the kitchen and Josh screwed up all the meat causing chef psycho to pound on a piece of chicken.

starsgoblue said:
Why'd he tell Eddie to "fuck off" when he was already leaving/eliminated? :sad: Mean chef!!

I actually felt really bad for him. It's one thing to be cut, but then to have those words as your send off when I didn't think he was THAT terrible? Yikes. :( At least when they had Chef talking about him after, he said that Eddie had a lot of heart. I totally agree, and I was sorry to see him go this soon, I don't think he had enough time to prove himself the way he wanted to.

Sicy said:
Unreal! Why wouldnt Rock nominate Aaron? Good grief! :huh: He is just........ :coocoo:

I was shocked that Aaron wasn't nominated! :shocked: One thought I had was that it's better to keep a weaker link around because it will take heat off of any mistakes you may make in the future. However, having a weak link like that is detrimental to the team, so I think it's not a very smart strategy if that's what Rock was going for.

kellyahern said:
I wonder if Rock did really want to nominate Aaron, but the producers said not to, Aaron is good tv.

I also wondered that too. :shifty:

kellyahern said:
I wonder if Rock did really want to nominate Aaron, but the producers said not to, Aaron is good tv.

Probably, nice reality t.v. :rolleyes:

I had a feeling he wouldn't nominate Aaron and it was harsh what the chef said to eddie but I mean come on, it's the chef's schtick. You knew he wasn't gonna give him a big hug goodbye or anything.

The fish was so nasty. :sick:

Aaron makes good TV so yeah I see why they still want him around :lol:

I think Melissa is going to win it all :drool:

Sicy said:

This was hilarious though..

'Dizzy? Need a tissue?'

:lmao:

I seriously wanted to throw something at the tv when that idiot Rock didn't nominate Aaron. :lol: Aaron is really melodramatic. I hope to god he goes next week.

He didn't...and he was sweating profusly while "boning" the fish, which garnered nothing but complaints because there were still bones in it!!! I would have not eaten my fish if he had sweated that much over it:sick:

aaron_l.jpg

Hell I'm Aaron, I'll be your celebrity waiter tonight, he- he.

I don't know what kind of screening / audition process they go through.:huh:

and with little Eddie
when Chef Ramsay said this guy is not right to run a restaurant.

seriously, that is the biggest question.

Who does Ramsay want to introduce as his new Chef restaurateur?

that is the real question at the eliminations.

I'm the worst excuse for an Italian chick ever. I dont think I've ever had risotto :scream:

I'd never even heard of risotto until this show. :reject: Ernie and I always wondered what it was but never bothered to look it up. :shrug: :laugh: We do enjoy yelling, "Where's the risotto?!?!" randomly though. :wink:

^^If you watch Seinfeld, do you remember the episode when George was dating the lady that reacted more orgasmically towards the risotto than when having sex with him? She said it's not as good as the risotto. Classic funny episode!!

I think the guys that are looking good for the win so far are Rock and Brad. The editors are probably going to milk Julia(short order cook) for awhile and obviously Aaron 'cause they know people love watching accidents.

Slipstream said:
^^If you watch Seinfeld, do you remember the episode when George was dating the lady that reacted more orgasmically towards the risotto than when having sex with him? She said it's not as good as the risotto. Classic funny episode!!

Okay, I guess I lied, I guess have heard of it before! :laugh: :reject: They don't say it as memorably as Ramsay does though. :wink:

I give her props for stepping forward and admitting that though :ohmy:

you know those chicks have it out for Julia:mad:

Seriously, the camera's, at least, made it look like Julia saved them tonight. There was no reason to vote her off, and what Jen did was wrong, but she was stressed, and she reallythought she made it right with the boiling water and what not. But Johanna I mean, the meat was rancid, and did you see the shot of her licking the tongs? All kinds of this episode kinda made me go :yuck:

I feel a little sorry for Aaron but really, this whole thing really wasn't working out well for him

Back
Top Bottom