Hell's Kitchen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I thought it was kind of touching when Ramsey went right to that girl who burned her hand. Calmed her right down and such. We know he's just being a hardass because he's trying to prepare them. Nice to see he isn't all growl.

Nice to see the ladies dominating!!

Bonochick said:

He is nasty beyond belief...it makes me feel guilty for loving it so much. :drool:

Maybe we should start moderating like Gordon runs his kitchen......... :hmm: :mac:

WHY isn't it hot??????????????????????

EvilCat.gif

Sorry chef my birds nest of a hairdo got in the way of my brain chef I forgot how to turn the oven on.

:1000lashings:

EGG WHITES FOR AN EGG WASH?!?!? It blows my mind that these are the best people they could find for this show...(oh right it is 'reality TV'):wink:

ljclary said:
EGG WHITES FOR AN EGG WASH?!?!? It blows my mind that these are the best people they could find for this show.
The first season the contestants all seemed to know their way around the kitchen at least.
These people are complete morons.

But is H gonna let K inside H's pants? :ohmy:

K comes across as an idiot to me..."I wear my underwear up high and my pants down low, thats how I rock it"...Take a look at yourself K-Grease, pull your pants up.

Hewson said:
But is H gonna let K inside H's pants? :ohmy:

K comes across as an idiot to me..."I wear my underwear up high and my pants down low, thats how I rock it"...Take a look at yourself K-Grease, pull your pants up.

He may act like an idiot but in my opinion he's been the best in the kitchen as far as the Blue team goes.

He seems to know how to cook, but if he's gonna be handed a multimillion dollar restaurant, methinks Chef Blowyourstack is gonna demand a little more from him in the appearance and attitude areas.

Back
Top Bottom