Hello, I'll be your despotic ruler for the evening

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
AcrobatMan said:

sorry Beli :(

For Sikhs it may be right but Sikhs constitute less than 2% of the population. In SIkhs, the second name determines the gender ( Kaur is a gal, Singh is a guy).

So 98 out of 100 times, you will find gender specific names here.

I bet even in Australia, there would be 2 person out of 100 keeping a name which would be gender neutral.

Okay. I think about 100% of the Indians I know are Sikhs. Perhaps they all live in Perth. :huh: That would explain it. Thank you for explaining. I dont often learn anything at Interference.

Yep, theres tonnes of Australian names that are gender neutral. And then theres names that just switch sides over time.

Thanks for clearing that up. Im glad Im not nuts, well not completely anyway. bwahahahahaha

Lots of gender-neutral names. It's all in the spelling, oftentimes.

However, mine is not gender neutral. Of course maybe I'm not who I say I am! maybe I'm another person, maybe I'm in another place and time and I'm only coming through in waves?

That was a statement in the form of a question?

I can assure you that Kieran is extremely, well.... *special.* What I mean to say is, he rides the short bus to school each morning.

kieran's face also has a gash that never stops bleeding.

has he never told you? it's not a small cut either, it's a serious gash.

i can't confirm or deny that, however i'll repeat, kieran has a facial gash that's constantly spewing blood. it's horrid.

Zoomerang96 said:
however i'll repeat, kieran has a facial gash that's constantly spewing blood. it's horrid.
yes, i know, he told me.

and quite frankly (where´s frank the monkey btw?), you are just mean to point that out
so blatantly :tsk:

he tries to hide it, it´s not easy for him!

Acrobatman, just because I'm the ruler of this thread doesn't mean you have to suffer. I'll give you a state funeral, I promise.

Why are you angry, Evalicious? It's sunshine and butterflies everyday in my thread!

I'm giving Acrobatman a state funeral and that's that. Whether he wants one or not.

Calluna said:
I can assure you that Kieran is extremely, well.... *special.* What I mean to say is, he rides the short bus to school each morning.

Cal help us out will ya. There's...rumours going around, that K has...breasts?

Have you ever seen a photo of him? He's like the Tasmanian Devil round these parts, so few sightings, even fewer photos. Except he's not really Tasmanian at all, which is handy when you live 3,500 kilomtres away.

You know, I just thought of this..."despotic ruler" is rather redundant.

Kieran could have just said "despot" and have been done with it.

Angela Harlem said:

Cal help us out will ya. There's...rumours going around, that K has...breasts?

I can confirm this for you. K has a great rack!
:combust:

They are even insured just like J.Lo's ass.

paxetaurora said:
You know, I just thought of this..."despotic ruler" is rather redundant.

Kieran could have just said "despot" and have been done with it.

Well actually, no I couldn't. If I did that it might make people confused seeing as how a popular (former) member here goes by that name at one of our other forums.

Angela Harlem said:
Thanks Cal and even JA for quashing these horrible little rumours.

Let's build a shrine in honour of his hooters.
:up:

I hear the restaurant Hooters is in fact named in honor of Kieran's great rack.

Back
Top Bottom