Hello how are you I know you I knew you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Should we talk about the weather? :heart: REM :heart:

I didnt move the thread but it IS lyrics so maybe you shouldnt call the mods anal

I love this song!!! Now it's going to be in my head alllllllll afternoon. Damn you!!!

:sexywink:

Anyone remember the video where everyone is dancing barechested and they even "censor" Michael Stipe's boobies?

Classic!

She was uh uh uh, uh uh uh, blowin' me up with her love:dance:
Come on baby don't hate on me I know what you're feeling for me, don't you miss this or you'll be sorry.

yes i started singing pop song 89 the second i saw the line in the thread title

now i've got to go listen to it

rem :up:

I've had the guitar riff from this song in my head for quite some time now.

*suddenly inspired to listen to all my rem albums*

*curses the dead batteries in the tape player for the millionth time*

I saw them 15 years ago in the 3rd row for the GREEN tour and at that age I thought I had died and gone to heaven :laugh:

:heart:

they're on the list of bands that i would love to see live

and the list of bands that i hated at one point and now love. michael stipe said that "the beatles didn't mean a fucking thing to [him]" and i hated rem for a while cos of that, but while i was hating them i really liked it's the end of the world as we know it and i feel fine, and then i found out it was rem and couldn't hate them anymore

i saw r.e.m. live. back in '95. san diego sports arena. one of the best shows i've ever seen. i dislocated my shoulder at that show. i was pulled down a flight of stairs...rocknroll. :up:

Back
Top Bottom