Hell For Certain, Kentucky Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:

:lol: exactly. i want everyone to be like "what the..."

I figure it would feel terribly jarring and disappointing if I were to spend the duration of my life as I do, being as jokey and personable as possible, only to have the most boring, drab, and depressing funeral possible.

I'll probably have them use my DI3 playlist or something.

LemonMelon said:
I figure it would feel terribly jarring and disappointing if I were to spend the duration of my life as I do, being as jokey and personable as possible, only to have the most boring, drab, and depressing funeral possible.

I'll probably have them use my DI3 playlist or something.
yeah, exactly. i don't want people to come to my funeral and be all boo hooing. they may not have fun, but i'd at least like to get a chuckle out of them.

ha, that'd be a good idea :up:

KhanadaRhodes said:

yeah, exactly. i don't want people to come to my funeral and be all boo hooing. they may not have fun, but i'd at least like to get a chuckle out of them.

ha, that'd be a good idea :up:

Wouldn't that be an interesting DI concept though? "Songs you want played at your funeral"?

:tongue: None of the entries would be any different than usual, probably.

LemonMelon said:
Wouldn't that be an interesting DI concept though? "Songs you want played at your funeral"?

yeah, it would be cool.

lol, yeah, people would probably use the same stuff. and i don't know how i'd go about getting my recording of ebttrt.

LemonMelon said:

I thought that's pretty close to what I just submitted, all it really needs is One Tree Hill. :lol:

KhanadaRhodes said:
aww yeah that's right, no one can keep up with me :dancing: <--- is it just me or does it not look like he's dancing? it looks more like he's walking.

Yeah, that's what I've always thought too.

45ed x3. :angry:

Hey, LM, see we found a looovely picture of you last night?

coolian2 said:
Hi Ax

I have lunch to cook, back later.

Also at my funeral: a cappella version of The Refugee.

I have a fish tank to clean. And I better do that soon before my fish die.

And what about Freedom For My People?

Galeongirl tells us this is you when you met Bono. :cute:

bonoloveslemonmelonmi2.jpg

:evil:

:lol:

I'm going to remember both that picture and the response. :evil:

(Though Galeongirl has warned me that her and I "shall meet again :evil:" ... :uhoh: )

You don't want to meet Galeongirl again. Not when she uses that smiley. :uhoh: I still have a slight limp. :(

LemonMelon said:
You don't want to meet Galeongirl again. Not when she uses that smiley. :uhoh: I still have a slight limp. :(

A slight limp ... and lovemarks from Bono on your neck?

Axver said:

A slight limp ... and lovemarks from Bono on your neck?

The hickey (not shown in pic) took a week to disappear.

And, in addition, the copy of Pop he smashed to bits was never replaced. :angry: Cheap bastard.

He appeared apathetic, but commented "Hey, that has Miss Sarajevo on it, right?"

Larry on the other hand...

Larry threw a childish fit?

OK, I better go do the dishes and clean the fish tank. Wooo.

:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom