Hell For Certain, Kentucky Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
coolian2 said:

I didn't think the concept of cricket in coloured clothes and by night had made it that far west yet

The candle-lit games are for Tests in winter, as they haven't quite made the scientific advances to understand seasons yet. :wink:

coolian2 said:

LM for the win.

And this photoshop of LM for the win too. A gem Galeongirl dragged up and shared at the end of the last thread:

bonoloveslemonmelonmi2.jpg

Oh FFS, Punjab. Way to roll over and DIE just as you looked like you were making something out of this.

Axver said:

Seriously, where the fuck is the team coming from? Especially how the hell do we replace Vettori? Who's going to captain the side? Hamish Marshall or someone equally random?

What a monumental fuck-up. Oh God.

I'd love to find out who's the worse governing body. New Zealand Cricket or New Zealand Rugby League.

I'd have to vote for NZRL, at least NZ Cricket isn't losing millions of dollars a year, as far as i know. Although if that was the criteria the NZ Rugby Union would rate poorly as well.

coolian2 said:

I'd love to find out who's the worse governing body. New Zealand Cricket or New Zealand Rugby League.

I'd have to vote for NZRL, at least NZ Cricket isn't losing millions of dollars a year, as far as i know. Although if that was the criteria the NZ Rugby Union would rate poorly as well.

I think they're all outdone by US Cricket, whose incompetence got the US cricket team ousted from an annual regional tournament in favour of ...

THE CAYMAN ISLANDS.

coolian2 said:

Shame it's all locked up now

I guess we'll just have to amuse ourselves here.
Why did it get locked? That was hysterical.

coolian2 said:

Go the Cayman Island Taxmen!

:lol:

And wow, what a FUCKING DUMB RUN by Punjab just then. Are they trying to throw this away?!

Wow, Punjab were lucky that was a four rather than a caught behind.

Good. F:censored:ing around with iTunes again. I swear to God, by the time I finally get it set the way I want it, it'll have to be updated and f:censored:k everything up again.

How's the cricket? :lol:

RegularBonoFan said:
Good. F:censored:ing around with iTunes again. I swear to God, by the time I finally get it set the way I want it, it'll have to be updated and f:censored:k everything up again.

How's the cricket? :lol:

I just don't accept the updates. I'm still using iTunes 6.

Cricket's keeping me up later than I intended. :angry: Not sure if I'll stay up for Rajasthan's innings. Punjab's innings just finished, not too bad a total of 8/166.

I had to update mine. I fried my old iPod. :uhoh: If my iPod could just run off Windows Media Player, this would all be much simpler.

RegularBonoFan said:
I had to update mine. I fried my old iPod. :uhoh: If my iPod could just run off Windows Media Player, this would all be much simpler.

Eeek.

Though Windows Media Player is quite possibly the worst media player I've ever used. I used to swear by WinAmp, but nowadays iTunes 6 serves all my needs well.

Anything is better than iTunes 7.6.
I swear to God, it has a mind of its own. :yikes: It changed half my album artwork, just because it decided to! And a few song names.

Anyone got a cure for an annoying, randomly-twitching eyelid? (which I hope is not iTunes-related)

RegularBonoFan said:
Anything is better than iTunes 7.6.
I swear to God, it has a mind of its own. :yikes: It changed half my album artwork, just because it decided to! And a few song names.

Wow, that's peculiar. I'll keep my iTunes 6, thanks!

Anyone got a cure for an annoying, randomly-twitching eyelid? (which I hope is not iTunes-related)

Poke your eye out? :wink:

coolian2 said:
God, i just drifted off there

:lol:

I'm drifting off too. I'm out for the night. I don't want to sleep in through the whole morning.

See you folks later. :wave:

*pokes* Ouch! Well, that's stopped it. :up:

:yes: Keep iTunes 6 as long as you can!

[size=large]Night guys![/size]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom