Hell For Certain, Kentucky Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Um I support that host, he looks the most like Simon Barnett :yes:

The rest??? :tsk:

But yeah, I reckon Shakira was the least worst

I want to go on this show and do Adam Clayton. Endless Deep. :up:

cinnaminson said:
:wave: hey folks,. I think I need to look back a few pages to see what you're talking about. I hope your not dissing Meatloaf:eyebrow:

HELL NO!!! The dude who just tried to be him may as well have dissed him :madwife:

cinnaminson said:
:wave: hey folks,. I think I need to look back a few pages to see what you're talking about. I hope your not dissing Meatloaf:eyebrow:

Ian and Kim are watching Stars In Their Eyes. Not sure if it's ever shown this side of the Tasman; I don't remember seeing it on TV. But people pretend to be some famous musician, essentially. Rarely do they ever look or sound like the person they purport to be.

Also, hi! :wave:

gluey said:

See, I just couldn't do that.....I'd be sitting there in a fit of giggles......:giggle:

I'd point and laugh.

I should submit an entry form for my father. Make him do Mick Jagger or something.

:hi5: We chose right Ian!!!

Shit, I'm on fire with this show.....even though it's appallingly bad!!

Holy shit, did you see that jumping/leaping shit she did!! Glad her top was secure!! :lmao:

gluey said:
:hi5: We chose right Ian!!!

Shit, I'm on fire with this show.....even though it's appallingly bad!!

Holy shit, did you see that jumping/leaping shit she did!! Glad her top was secure!! :lmao:

:lmao: boob jokes never get old :lol:

COPS finished, bugger it. :mad: but next up I've got Prince vs George Michael:yippie:

tv is my best friend:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom