helena christensen appreciation thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Man

ONE love, blood, life
well, considering how close this gorgeous woman is to the band and how much she means to bono, i think it's about time that we show some appreciation for her.

she's hot, isn't she? :drool:

I don't see either a H for Helena or a C for christensen in PLEBA.... isnt'there a females related to U2 forum?
anyway, here are afew...
bonoarmycaphelenachristdi6.jpg

bonoarmycaphelenachristzf2.jpg

bonoarmycaphelenachristbo2.jpg

bonoandhelenachristensevj5.jpg

I appreciate Helena cos she brings Bono to Copenhagen every now and then... :wink:

Galeongirl said:
I don't see either a H for Helena or a C for christensen in PLEBA.... isnt'there a females related to U2 forum?
anyway, here are afew...

i thought the A stood for adam and not ali.

Besides the fact that she's close with the band, I think she is absolutely beautiful and I love her photography. :up: She has such a unique look, I love that. Her store in NYC is also really cool. She seems like a really cool woman.

Weird that in the 1st pictures she appears so beautiful and in the last ones not so much :eyebrow:

It doesn't matter I would still get her , lock us in a room :drool: , and throw the key to U2Man eat it :wink:

She's amazing.

I thought the thread title was HAYDEN christensen, and I was about to go on a rant about how his horrific acting was one of the reasons the Prequels were a disaster.

But I'll look at Helena instead.

LemonMacPhisto said:
She's amazing.

I thought the thread title was HAYDEN christensen, and I was about to go on a rant about how his horrific acting was one of the reasons the Prequels were a disaster.

But I'll look at Helena instead.

Now curious is that the bastard showed in Life as House he could act ......

Now I ask myself , Is Lucas THAT bad of dialogue writer and director

Or The People of LAH could make the fella really work ?

:shrug:

I can appreciate Helena. She took these photos of Bono.

magazineBlackBook1011-2000.jpg

(^that's Edun cloth wrapped around him^)

bwbonowetAC.jpg

BonoBlackBookpg3211-04.jpg

(he also took a gorgeous photo of her wrapped in Edun cloth as well... I scanned it a while back... still looking for it)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom