Heineken International, Amsterdam, Netherlands, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In Australia?

Mum told me she remembers at least one in SA, just a sudden jolt, nothing big. Could be the case. Actually, a part of my head seems to recall one as well, but it would have been way back. In any case, it's safe to say we're both on a good part of the plate for nothing shitty to happen.

edit: Okay, Jen says otherwise. You're fucked.

Aw that sucks. Uhm, well, if you and Bonnie ever hit Amsterdam I'll take you both to see it. :yes: And then we'll go have some spacecake.

Shit...

"The Australian reports Melbourne earthquake having a magniture of 2.5 on the Richter scale. Epicentre 8km south-east of the CBD."

Shit...

"The Australian reports Melbourne earthquake having a magniture of 2.5 on the Richter scale. Epicentre 8km south-east of the CBD."

Aw, that's nothing. We had one in Adelaide at 5.5 when my aunt was a baby.

Apparently Adelaide actually is on a pretty bad place and we just get lucky. I guess it's because we're all AOGers praying to God. :pray: :heart: :bono:

GG2, really digging that JOFO quote in your sig. That is some crazy ass shit. I didn't know it'd happened.
I'm glad you approve. I really want that guy to reply now though, he hasn't been in that thread since that post. I laughed my ass off reading it.
Aw, you can come anytime too! :hug:
It's a date!
:hi5:
Shit...

I just heard that from someone who was in it! Apparently it was scary and quite a bit of damage.

See, I didn't actually believe that that was an earthquake despite feeling the tremors and all, so it's a bit of a surprise. Also my first tremor experience! :hyper:

I know I'm half asleep, but, that response doesn't make any sense, right?

And it's a completely typical Muldfeld reaction. All it needed to be perfect was a bit of Jew bashing.

But yes, that too. I love how he just has to mention that he thinks Edge is selling out at the end, like we didn't get the idea elsewhere.

And it's a completely typical Muldfeld reaction. All it needed to be perfect was a bit of Jew bashing.

But yes, that too. I love how he just has to mention that he thinks Edge is selling out at the end, like we didn't get the idea elsewhere.

Sometimes I wonder why people like that are still on this forum. I know every place needs the grumpy old grouches, but we already have Shaunvox, so why is he still here? He doesn't seem to like anything U2 did whatshowever, all the can do is bitch and moan about selling out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom