Heineken International, Amsterdam, Netherlands, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the now?

:fuckyeah:

:rockon:

And I'm just feeding the kids so I can have more time with you all.
heineken-baby-bottle.jpg

I've just come to the conclusion that I won't actually be able to go along to Aus U2 show now, seeing as I have this book review and it starts at 11.30 and I'm busy all weekend. :angry:

I've just come to the conclusion that I won't actually be able to go along to Aus U2 show now, seeing as I have this book review and it starts at 11.30 and I'm busy all weekend. :angry:

Goddamn. Oh well.

Still haven't heard back from Ali anyway ...

Goddamn. Oh well.

Still haven't heard back from Ali anyway ...

Looks like I'll have to pick the sloth up from you on Tuesday instead. And pay you for Sound Relief then too.

Speaking of which, when does Sound Relief start and end?

Looks like I'll have to pick the sloth up from you on Tuesday instead. And pay you for Sound Relief then too.

Speaking of which, when does Sound Relief start and end?

Righto.

Gates at 10am, starts at midday, scheduled to end at 10:30pm. Last time I checked their website, they hadn't yet posted the times for each act.

It's very, very good. You could dismiss it as travel non-fiction, but it's a lot more than that, as it concentrates on the poor treatment of the indigenous in Australia as the writer travels around the country. It's pretty damn refreshing (and very confronting) to hear about this from a non-Australian writer.

That's right, I remember my lecturer in Old Testament mentioning it. (incidentally, you guys'd love this subject I'm doing right now - Identity, Land and Exile in the Old Testament, which you'd think is just about old dead Israelites, but actually draws connections to Australian history, etc too)

To put it mildly. Well, once we've got times for each band, we can work out when we want to be there ...

I vote we bring food, wine, cheese, pillows and try to stay for the entire day.

Although you may want to leave for Kings of Leon.

I vote we bring food, wine, cheese, pillows and try to stay for the entire day.

Although you may want to leave for Kings of Leon.

And pheasant liver pate?

I definitely want to do the entire day, though if the final act is dodgy, I may leave early if tickets for U2 European gigs that I want to attend are going on sale - Ali may do the same.

But surely Midnight Oil will be the final act.

(Kings Of Leon will be early in the afternoon as they have their own gig to play later that night.)

Are there some fucking tour dates out yet dammit

Still waiting for Monday at this stage. Nothing's leaked, and some of the rumours have gone up in the air - the formerly solid-looking London rumour now seems to be in flux.

I'm going to kill the guys at Taco Bell.

How hard is "No Tomatoes" Seriously?

It's impossible. HJ and BK leave tomato on their flame grilled chicken burgers ALL the time. Fuckers. I don't eat it anymore because I'm sick of the mess it makes removing it. And I did love those grilled chicken burgers on the wholemeal buns.
:sad:

Anna, you rotten scoundrel. :wave:

I'm going to kill the guys at Taco Bell.

How hard is "No Tomatoes" Seriously?

FAR is allergic to pepper. Apparently no fast food chain ever seens to listen to "no pepper".

It's impossible. HJ and BK leave tomato on their flame grilled chicken burgers ALL the time. Fuckers. I don't eat it anymore because I'm sick of the mess it makes removing it. And I did love those grilled chicken burgers on the wholemeal buns.
:sad:

It's just not possible to remove tomatoes from a crunchwrap. It's not.

Honestly, I tend to only really enjoy tomatos if they happen to be roma tomatos.

I'm starting to be ok with tomatoes backed into stuff, but at taco bell they're always cold :grumpy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom