Have you ever made a topic?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mullen4Prez

Banned
That you wanted to make because you could and you wanted to. I have this dream. A dream where threads like this have all sorts of things it. Like sheep, Debaser,washing machines,drunk people, lazy people.cats,fat people,skinny people,round people and ugly people. I want you to dream the dream and tell me what colour is your carpet? I want the inside scoop now!!!!!!

Last edited:
Well I felt bad that no one responded.

Kinda like that one little weird kid that always sits by himself in the cafeteria at lunch.

what can I say, I'm a sucker for the little guy.

plus you entertain me.....well not you specifically, but you get the idea.

I dream of peace on Interference.

bwahahaha! who the hell am I kidding. :sad:

killmenow.gif

Mullen4Prez said:

tell me what colour is your carpet? I want the inside scoop now!!!!!!

5 by 6 foot bare concrete at the foot of my bed

i tell guest that the dishwasher sprung a leak and seaped though the wall,

so I cut out the carpet and pad to prevent mold.

Re: Re: Have you ever made a topic?

deep said:

5 by 6 foot bare concrete at the foot of my bed

i tell guest that the dishwasher sprung a leak and seaped though the wall,

so I cut out the carpet and pad to prevent mold.

Mullen4Prez said:
That you wanted to make because you could and you wanted to. I have this dream. A dream where threads like this have all sorts of things it. Like sheep, Debaser,washing machines,drunk people, lazy people.cats,fat people,skinny people,round people and ugly people. I want you to dream the dream and tell me what colour is your carpet? I want the inside scoop now!!!!!!

You're mildly insane. You may also be a genius of some sort. Alternatively, you have been on the waccy baccy. So which is it Mullen4prez, which is it????

P.S. I hear you have bad breath. Also, I hear you like blow up dolls. Is it true Mullen4prez, IS IT???? TELL ME!! TELL ME NOW!!!!!!

Last edited:
Re: Re: Have you ever made a topic?

financeguy said:

You're mildly insane. You may also be a genius of some sort. Alternatively, you have been on the waccy baccy. So which is it Mullen4prez, which is it????

P.S. I hear you have bad breath. Also, I hear you like blow up dolls. Is it true Mullen4prez, IS IT????

You can't spell sheep with the I. On a more serious note if you ever see me laughing and eating cat nip you need to tell me. If I have bad grammar its because I black out for awhile. YOU need to open your mind. Gravity is the earths center piece and gods green keeps the mango away. I'm high on life and nothing else. Plus it's 1:32 and I'm without the sheepman and his big can.

Re: Re: Re: Have you ever made a topic?

Zootlesque said:

At what point did you turn into Zoomerang96 and how did I miss it? :wink:

HEre!!!!!!!!!!!1111111 nOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 wHAT????????

Re: Re: Re: Have you ever made a topic?

Mullen4Prez said:
You can't spell sheep with the I. On a more serious note if you ever see me laughing and eating cat nip you need to tell me. If I have bad grammar its because I black out for awhile. YOU need to open your mind. Gravity is the earths center piece and gods green keeps the mango away. I'm high on life and nothing else. Plus it's 1:32 and I'm without the sheepman and his big can.

That pretty much answers my question.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Have you ever made a topic?

Mullen4Prez said:

I thought it would mister hank.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

You are right!!!!! right is what you are!!!!!! did anyone ever tell u that before did they did they??????????

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Have you ever made a topic?

financeguy said:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

You are right!!!!! right is what you are!!!!!! did anyone ever tell u that before did they did they??????????

No everyone always doubts me and calls me a loser and a poor excuse for a human being :sad: :D

Mullen4Prez said:
Sicy,myusernamehere and tiny dancer Can you please stay on topic and answer the question or else I will ban you from my threads.

:love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom