Haunted school gym, Aulfordsville (sic), Indiana, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I can still do the Aussie U2 Show even if cinner's not going to be here in the evening!

I need to do things with my life other than posting on an Intarwebz forum, even if that posting involves TUF BONO RESPECT.

The claymation has absolutely nothing to do with tuf bono, so just end those expectations right there. It has a fox and a rabbit in it.

So, that may mean that you will have trouble respecting it. It might be terrible anyway.

I can still do the Aussie U2 Show even if cinner's not going to be here in the evening!

I need to do things with my life other than posting on an Intarwebz forum, even if that posting involves TUF BONO RESPECT.

This is true.

Maybe Gary will be bringing the tuf bono respect ... :hmm: We need to find him a mullet before Saturday.

Gotta catch 'em all.

Bobert cartoons > Pokemon.

Except when Pokemon turn real

articles_gallery_2_0503.jpg

RESPECT ARMADILLO!

This dull music on 2XM is doing NOTHING to keep me awake :yawn:

We should start Axver FM to keep people awake. All metal, all the time. Not a jot of sleep to be had with A GODAWFUL RACKET blasting your eardrums. Fine Insomniac Listening!

The claymation has absolutely nothing to do with tuf bono, so just end those expectations right there. It has a fox and a rabbit in it.

So, that may mean that you will have trouble respecting it. It might be terrible anyway.

I still anticipate awesomeness, even if it's not quite as respectworthy as tuf bono.

Holy shit, I forgot. Hello again everyone. Wow that armadillo is crazy. He could probably destroy me and/or be a villain in a Mega Man videogame.

Holy shit, I forgot. Hello again everyone. Wow that armadillo is crazy. He could probably destroy me/be a villain in a Mega Man videogame.

GAF! Apparently Armadillo's are the possums of Texas. They're everywhere, but I've yet to see one alive.

This is true.

Maybe Gary will be bringing the tuf bono respect ... :hmm: We need to find him a mullet before Saturday.

He needs to bring the tuf bono respect by growing a mullet and getting the band to play all of UF, in order.

Including EPAA. STAY SAFE ABOVE B-SIDE.

Oh yeah it's U-Wen, bringin' the ninja to the haunted school gym Superthread. This party's off the charts, people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom