Haunted school gym, Aulfordsville (sic), Indiana, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you guys don't hurry up and come alive, I'm going to make the next ST Dull (Scotland) out of spite and to get you to prove me wrong. :tongue:

er, waitwhat? did I miss something? :ohmy:

2fm interviewed some El Salvadorian (have no fucking idea how that's meant to be spelt) dudes today. They jacked them up to meet U2 yesterday and that's Ax's story on it....free intimate concrete :drool: :faint:

:up: Perfectamundo. You'll be able to add a link to the podcast in a day or so if you like....

I'm going to e-mail Colm and Jim-Jim to see if they can contact the guys and get a description of that second song so we can ID it once the album is out ... I'll introduce myself as "a friend of Kim from Tuakau"!

Good God people, slow your posting down already....I can barely keep up with you tonight....NOT!! :tsk:

I just went outside to photograph the sun thanks to a tip-off from Ali. It's gone totally red from the thick smoke cover.

If you guys don't hurry up and come alive, I'm going to make the next ST Dull (Scotland) out of spite and to get you to prove me wrong. :tongue:

Go for it. :lol:

After blitzing through about 700 posts in four hours, we've spent the next 20 struggling to get even 300. You people fail at posting!

I'm going to e-mail Colm and Jim-Jim to see if they can contact the guys and get a description of that second song so we can ID it once the album is out ... I'll introduce myself as "a friend of Kim from Tuakau"!

:lmao: jimjim@rte.ie

I just went outside to photograph the sun thanks to a tip-off from Ali. It's gone totally red from the thick smoke cover.

:ohmy: I'd love to see your pics....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom