Has Boy been banned?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:
if by a visit from the forum's supermodel mascot you mean if you pay for my ticket i'll come visit, then sure! :der:

you can receive and send private messages, view profiles, search the forums, attach images, create polls, view who's online, as well as the gallery. i think i'm forgetting something. :hmm:

hmm - create polls. That would be useful now and then. And viewing who's online....well i'll know ONE name for sure who won't be online......:sad:

It's no good, I can't forget!!

KhanadaRhodes said:
oohhh i just remembered what i was forgetting. signatures! you can have a signature if you're premium.

Ah yes...a few times now i've wanted to put sth there, and have realised I couldnt.

Well - ur def. selling the idea to me! But it will have to wait till next month whatever. I need all my cash right now for U2....:hyper: :rockon:

Aardvark747 said:
Ah yes...a few times now i've wanted to put sth there, and have realised I couldnt.

Well - ur def. selling the idea to me! But it will have to wait till next month whatever. I need all my cash right now for U2....:hyper: :rockon:
and don't forget it's only $12 a year! or $2 a month but who on earth would pay twice as much for the same thing!

Aardvark747 said:

...and so could you:wink:

I can't really think of anyone I'd need to share pms with; I don't really have a need to search threads; I would never use the gallery nor attach images; I have the sigs turned off to save my dilapitated modem, so it would be pointless for me to have one; Making polls take too much energy on my part; and I really don't pay attention to who's online, unless they post.

Oh yeah, and I'm cheap.

myusernamehere said:

I can't really think of anyone I'd need to share pms with; I don't really have a need to search threads; I would never use the gallery nor attach images; I have the sigs turned off to save my dilapitated modem, so it would be pointless for me to have one; Making polls take too much energy on my part; and I really don't pay attention to who's online, unless they post.

Oh yeah, and I'm cheap.

Ditto the last line!:yes:

He's taking a little break.

And Aardvark I'd watch out if I were you or you'll be next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom