Has anyone ever done this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NYbrowneyedgirl

Acrobat
I got dressed this morning for work, slipped my shoes on and went. Got to work, been here for a while, I looked down at my shoes and noticed I have two different pairs on! I am so embarrassed, one is brown and one is black, and I am wearing black pants.

It looks so strange, I can't beleive I didn't notice it before now. I am just going to keep my feet under my desk today and try not to move around so no one will notice. Thank god I don't have to go to any meetings or to one of our other sites today.:huh:

Never done that but I did leave one morning wearing my slippers. I noticed before I arrived at work so I was able to go back home and change.

dipster said:
I got dressed this morning for work, slipped my shoes on and went. Got to work, been here for a while, I looked down at my shoes and noticed I have two different pairs on! I am so embarrassed, one is brown and one is black, and I am wearing black pants.

It looks so strange, I can't beleive I didn't notice it before now. I am just going to keep my feet under my desk today and try not to move around so no one will notice. Thank god I don't have to go to any meetings or to one of our other sites today.:huh:

Yes, but I only got as far as the drug store; went home and got it right.

Re: Re: Has anyone ever done this?

Mr. BAW said:

Yes, but I only got as far as the drug store; went home and got it right.

You left out the part where you called me from the drugstore parking lot laughing so hard you couldn't talk :wink: :lmao:

And to answer the original question, yes, I have gone to work with mismatched shoes...I didn't notice until the end of the day that I had on 2 white shoes but they were completely different styles. I'm sure everyone in the office had to have noticed but no one said a thing. :reject:

Back
Top Bottom