has anyone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Salome

you are what you is
ever used the 'email notification'-option when they started a new topic?

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Yep, but only for the first few topics I started when I was new (5 long months ago, haha). Now I just check the forum.

Doing some research for a new job, Salome?
wink.gif

------------------
"See, the rock star gets his way! Thank you very much. This feels very Elvis. Thank you."

Bono ~ Houston, Texas 4-02-01

Hell no. That's ridiculous.

------------------
Salami's are people too.

I did that for the first 2 or 3 topics I started here.

------------------
"I Can Lose Myself, You I Can't Live Without"

Originally posted by Like O2:
Doing some research for a new job, Salome?
wink.gif
nope, just wondering if I was the only one who found out about that option after more than one year at Interference

smile.gif

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

I know it's there but I can't remember when I found out about it. I imagine it would be a nifty and useful little feature for people who DON'T spend every waking hour at interference, not to mention some mostly sleeping hours.
wink.gif

Yes, but not all the time. It's fun to use if you normally don't get much email.
smile.gif

------------------
...a highway with no one on it, a treasure just to look upon it...

"The skeletal structure of your foot is not normal." -- my podiatrist 8-6-01

Nope... I thought that it'll be much more easy to check the forum.

------------------
-Risti, by Eileen

Originally posted by SkeeK:
I imagine it would be a nifty and useful little feature for people who DON'T spend every waking hour at interference

There are people like this?? Who are these people? What do they do all day??

------------------
"See, the rock star gets his way! Thank you very much. This feels very Elvis. Thank you."

Bono ~ Houston, Texas 4-02-01

Yeah, I usually do, havent started many new topics lately though. It's useful if i dont have much time to spend at a particular forum,etc.

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

[This message has been edited by Miss MacPhisto (edited 08-29-2001).]

I used to do it for a while, but then I got sick of all those notifications in my mail-box. It?s easier just to check your posts yourself.

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Only if I have an important question (like where to find certain Mp3's or something like that).

When I first started posting topics I used it as well, but I got very disappointed everytime I got a mail and it turned out to be from interference.

Back
Top Bottom