Harold Holt Memorial Swimming Centre, Glen Iris, Victoria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: if he'd at least gone there to follow a hot girl he would have been ok

Apparently his friends had been there before and there had been rockin' parties.

Evidently not so much this time. And his friends were probably lying.

Haha cheers :)

Got the chips right, no quotes from Star Trek though.

It wasnt as loserish as it sounds. Woulda been a good boys weekend but it was meant to be schoolies.

I think I went a bit quiet when they started passing round crazy sex stories though

Haha cheers :)

Got the chips right, no quotes from Star Trek though.

It wasnt as loserish as it sounds. Woulda been a good boys weekend but it was meant to be schoolies.

I think I went a bit quiet when they started passing round crazy sex stories though

:lol: most of them were probably just making up those stories.
or embellishing the hell out of them

We liked them :lol: Extremely cheap :D

Oh you'll like this. As we were waiting for our four seater taxi in which we had to bribe the driver to take six, I was standing, and a girl walked past us, she turns around and yells back "you're pretty bloody skinny. you should really eat something." I was just about to snap back when she vomited all over the footpath passed out and was helped out by a passer-by...

Oh you'll like this. As we were waiting for our four seater taxi in which we had to bribe the driver to take six, I was standing, and a girl walked past us, she turns around and yells back "you're pretty bloody skinny. you should really eat something." I was just about to snap back when she vomited all over the footpath passed out and was helped out by a passer-by...

:lol::lol: she sounds classy

hahahahahhaha oh sweet god !

:applaud:

:down::down::down::down:

Welcome to Geelong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom