Harold Holt Memorial Swimming Centre, Glen Iris, Victoria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: i don't even think i know what an alabama accent sounds like, though. i wouldn't know until they said "alabama."

I presume it's less an accent and more a slurred language vaguely resembling English in origins.

Wilhelm Fink, Van Gough, The Snoo, Captain Underpants, Z, and ... FUCK I don't remember the 6th member of the Network's name.

This is important, damn it. It starts with a B...

Aw fuck it, I can't remember.

And everyone's gone.

:hmm:

Trams

Airplanes

Brooooce

Finn

TV Gaga

Croat

Steven Wilson

Feel free to answer your batsignals, guys.

Anyone wanna volunteer to massage my back?

An evening spent shopping in boots which though they offer great traction on the ice, are not comfortable for standing around in too long, and then wrapping presents, including some large ones, has wrecked my back.

:sad:

Anyone wanna volunteer to massage my back?

An evening spent shopping in boots which though they offer great traction on the ice, are not comfortable for standing around in too long, and then wrapping presents, including some large ones, has wrecked my back.

:sad:

I do!

I'm good :)

I bought an cute grey pinstriped skirt and black silk button down top TJ Maxx today. I'm gonna have to exchange the top because it's too big. It's got a really scooped neckline (both front and back), and it really felt like it was going to fall off of my shoulders/chest completely.

I'm good :)

I bought an cute grey pinstriped skirt and black silk button down top TJ Maxx today. I'm gonna have to exchange the top because it's too big. It's got a really scooped neckline (both front and back), and it really felt like it was going to fall off of my shoulders/chest completely.

Ooh, that sounds pretty.

eBay is taunting me. But, bwahahaha, it has nothing I want. But it's there, tempting me to search for obscure Oakland punk stuffs.

political-pictures-george-bush-shoe-incident.jpg

:lmao: This will bring lulz for years to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom