"Happy When I'm Crying"/"Live For Today"--Pearl Jam and REM mega-fans, help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IWasBored

Blue Crack Supplier
"Happy When I'm Crying"/"Live For Today"--Pearl Jam and REM mega-fans, help

i'm a little confused...

i've got a 7" with two songs: pearl jam--happy when i'm crying
and rem--live for today

what is this thing? (other than a 7" with those two songs on it, i know that much) unofficial, official, not worth the 50 cents i paid for it? is it even pj and rem? the pearl jam kinda sounds like the eddie vedder vocals i'm used to, and there's copyright info...

anyone know what the hell i'm talking about? anyone care?

Last edited:
I did a little search on Google and it appears to be the Christmas single of 1997. Every year Pearl Jam sends out a 7" to members of their fanclub. Here's a story about it (from the then-netzine Addicted To Noise):

R.E.M., Pearl Jam Share A Christmas Single , 12/4/97

"R.E.M. and Pearl Jam fans are in for a serious sonic surprise when they rip open the double B-side single soon to arrive in their fan-club Christmas package.

Not only will they get the final recorded contribution of recently departed R.E.M. drummer Bill Berry on the song "Live for Today," they'll get an experimental, spooky Pearl Jam track"

Don't know what it's worth though. If it comes with a sleeve (if there ever was one) then I think it's probably more than 50 cents.

C ya!

Marty

I have that as well from the PJ fan club.
As far as its worth, you could probably make a few bucks on ebay with it, definitely worth more than 50 cents if in good condition.

Back
Top Bottom