HAPPY ST PATRICK'S DAY!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zooropamanda

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
May the Road Rise to meet you,
May your hair be full of shine,
May your teeth be white and cheery,
May you forever be drunk on wine.

~ Old Irish proverb written a thousand miiliseconds ago by a Kelly, hailing from the Co. Clare perhaps Co. Sligo, maybe even the North somewhere.
They aren't sure really. But we do know she is a lil nutty and fair enough skin to be seen wandering the hills looking for a past love. She prefers vodka to Guinness however. Although she does enjoy a Bailey's.

U2%20PopMart5.GIF

18.jpg

If you do, what do u love about Ireland?

------------------
I am a cowgirl of funk*

the weather over there reminds me of home

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

[This message has been edited by Salome (edited 03-16-2002).]

What I love about Ireland is.... The Music and The Weather! Ok I know it's not 'til tomorrow but I won't be here so HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY to each and everyone of ya !! I LOVE YOU ALL MY FAV. OF BUDZ!!! *HUGS!!* If you're visiting Ireland remember NOT to kiss the blarney stone!! And for those staying where they are enjoy the day, drink as much as you can handle and complain about it the next day ! LOL!! SEE YA ON MONDAY!!

------------------
Fear Not..For I'll Be Watching You. And I know what you're all thinking. FOR SHAME!!

I think the playwrights from Ireland are some of the best in the world. Brian Friel, J.M. Synge, and Martin McDonagh have some of the best plays I have ever read, capturing the rich culture of Ireland and the beautiful language of the people. Every time I read them, I wish I was there.

And I love U2, of course!!

------------------
Ever seen an Alice with a blossom like that? Come to think of it, did you ever see an Alice??

Happy St Patricks Day to you all!!

I love the 'feeling' of Ireland. It has a special magic about it and it feels very much like home to me.

I think many of you know what I mean here...

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimson sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

it's hard to describe what I love about Ireland....it's in my heart now

**runs to the kitchen to start the colcannon**

I think we'll watch our home movies of us getting lost in Waterford...what a hoot
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by jezebel (edited 03-17-2002).]

*whips out her green smilie

U2 and Irish lore

lol Salome

------------------
You make yourself vulnerable to change in your life. But in the end, you've got to become the change you want to see in the world.
-the B-man

Last night was fun. Wow! Oh, and I was surprised that the Blood Red Sky version of New Years Day would whip people into a dancing frenzy. The crowd at the bar seemed to have a warm spot for U2.

the big highlights of my St. Paddy's day included a killer workout at the gym and homework at a coffee shop. What a scream.
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom