Happy New Year!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy New Year, and good riddance to 2005! Not one of my better years. Looking forward to 2006.
1ad381b6.gif

Highlights of 2005 for me:

- Getting through yet another semester of classes
- Hanging out with someone I wasn't in contact with for about 3 years
- Making some good friends online (which is pretty rare for me).

Oh well, have a great new years all! Only 13 more minutes to go for me!

u2granny said:
Happy New Year, and good riddance to 2005! Not one of my better years. Looking forward to 2006.

Ditto that, the latter portion of 2005 was just hell for me, and I'm also looking forward to 2006 and also a clean slate!

namkcuR said:
Dick Clark doesn't sound very good at all.

I know! When I heard him, I was quite surprised... but bless his soul, he can still do this show in his condition, it's quite admirable really. :)

Welcome 2006 :)
2005 wasn't that bad. I took some descisions during this year, like becoming Straight Edge. I've chosen in what branch I'd go later and I went to see U2's concert in Montreal. It wasn't the best year of all but still acceptable, so I won't complain :)

2006 will be difficult though... moving in my own appartement, going to cegep (college), trip to New York, my prom, starting a new band project (if everything goes like I wish it will), etc.

I wish a lot of luck to everybody :)

Happy new year everyone! :wave:

Except, you know, nothing changes on New Year's Day. But hopefully things will get better over time. 2005 was kind of shitty with all the natural disasters and plus some personal issues of my own. But hey, U2 was on tour, that's always a good thing. And a good year for Africa too, thanks to DATA and the One Campaign among others :up:

Happy New Year!

Wishing all here a blessed, joyful & prosperous 2006!

As for me,

I'm off to a good start with my New Year's resolutions. For one,
I'm slowly but surely discarding the "technophobe" label attributed to me. That's right, I began the day by successfully uploading digital pictures--all by myself--no mistakes--no kidding! More to come! :dancing: :sexywink:

Kung Hay Fat Choy, baby!!!! (btw, the band "Bedouin Soundclash" played the cover of U2 "New Year's Day" in Toronto minutes after the clock struck midnight).

u2_girlie_2002 said:

biggest memory is just seeing U2 for the first time :)

:yes:

That was definitely my highlight of the year... May 18th and Nov 21st! :love:

Not to mention... postwhoring the hell out of Interference starting in March.. with this new id. I wasn't such an addict with my old id. :shifty:

My biggest New Years resolution is to find a job I like as opposed to the current one. :|

Happy New Year everybody! I love you all. :hug:

Zootlesque said:

:yes:

That was definitely my highlight of the year... May 18th and Nov 21st! :love:

Not to mention... postwhoring the hell out of Interference starting in March.. with this new id. I wasn't such an addict with my old id. :shifty:

My biggest New Years resolution is to find a job I like as opposed to the current one. :|

Happy New Year everybody! I love you all. :hug:

You had an old ID? What was it?

namkcuR said:

You had an old ID? What was it?

Do you really wanna know? It doesn't even have an avatar now. And definitely didn't accurately reflect the era I like. :wink:

okay, it's unnamed_streets :shh:

:shifty:

Zootlesque said:

Do you really wanna know? It doesn't even have an avatar now. And definitely didn't accurately reflect the era I like. :wink:

okay, it's unnamed_streets :shh:

:shifty:

omg, I remember that! I mean, I had totally forgotten about that name but I remember talking to it - you.

namkcuR said:

omg, I remember that! I mean, I had totally forgotten about that name but I remember talking to it - you.

One of the last threads I made was about Greg Kot's review I think about the current U2. Not his interview but a review. Man, was that thread unpopular. There was tons of bitching and it ended up getting closed. The title was 'Sad but true' like I was agreeing with it kinda thing. :wink: It had a :| smiley too. :lol:

Remember?

Back
Top Bottom