Happy Birthday Zootlesque!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Fete08.gif

You think they'd play Radiohead on MTV? :huh:

I put on VH1 late at night and check out videos sometimes, mostly just as background noise though. But in cases of bands I love, I seek out their videos. The one for Go To Sleep is pretty cool.

inmyplace13 said:
You think they'd play Radiohead on MTV? :huh:

I put on VH1 late at night and check out videos sometimes, mostly just as background noise though. But in cases of bands I love, I seek out their videos. The one for Go To Sleep is pretty cool.

Oh ok.. yeah, MTV hardly plays any music I guess... let alone experimental rock music! :lol:

The pic does look pretty cool. I'm sure the video is awesome. :drool:

Zooties, have you heard of Com Lag?

B0001BDD5C.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

It's a 10-track mini-album that came out in 2004. My version has 16 tracks (the extras are remixes) but it's really cool.

1. 2+2 = 5 (Live At Earl's Court, London, 26/11/03)
2. Remyxomatosis (Cristian Vogel RMX)
3. I Will (Los Angeles Version)
4. Paperbag Writer
5. I Am A Wicked Child
6. I Am Citizen Insane
7. Skttbrain (Four Tet RMX)
8. Gagging Order
9. Fog (Again) (Live)
10. Where Bluebirds Fly

If you want, I could upload it as a .rar archive for you as a little birthday present.

.rar is just like .zip

You would just need to download WinRar to be able to extract it.

It's just a really cool piece of my Radiohead collection and evidently it's pretty hard to come across, so I thought you might like it.

AtomicBono said:
I didn't see this thread til today :sad: So happy late birthday...if only you were ten years younger... :sexywink:

radiohead :drool:

thanks. :hug: ............................... I know. :sexywink:

Hey! Did you check out my Pop vs. Ok Comp comparison over at EYKIW? :hyper: :wink:

Thanks imp! :heterosexualmanhug: :wink:

Yeah I did actually. It's sad to pit two of my top ten favorite albums of all time against each other. I did Boy vs. Parachutes and, for the hell of it, Hutdab vs. X&Y

inmyplace13 said:
Yeah I did actually. It's sad to pit two of my top ten favorite albums of all time against each other. I did Boy vs. Parachutes and, for the hell of it, Hutdab vs. X&Y

As much as I hate to do song by song comparisons like that... that was fun to do! :wink:

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday, dear Zootles
Happy Com Lag to you

http://s38.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=1RGCZT7IXR3Z60H2X1TBMXRERN

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom