Happy Birthday Wishes to Chizip!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mmmBono

Refugee
Here's to Chizip!! :kiss:Wishing you the most fookin happiest of birthdays ever!! Woohoo! :heart::dance::heart:
How's that really long noodle doing? :lmao: :der:

To my favorite avatar and sig maker..........

HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug::kiss:

party.gif
partysmiley.gif
partytime.gif
hb2.gif
birthday.gif

Stories for Boys said:
hey there chizip...i hope your day's a wonderful one...

:hug:

Happy Birthday Chizzer... you're about 3.5 in dog years... wahoo. Have fun, and for goodness sake, leave your basement for a few hours.

:wink:

Last edited:
Isn't it Headache In a Suitcase's birthday... if so, have a good one and here's a drink on me. Not literally a drink poured on me, I know how much you'd enjoy that... have a drunken fucken good time from all of us in Canada (except Quebec, they no about the whole Freedom Fries thing... none too impressed).

:up:

thanks everybody, i love you too (or do i mean u2)

but i do have a confession......

it really isn't my birthday, i just changed the date of my birthday in my profile to see if anyone would start a thread wishing me a happy birthday.

see, it was a like a sociological experiment. i didnt think anyone would, but you surprised me and did. thanks buddies, and save these birthday wished until november 25th.

thanks again, i love you all :kiss:

oh, but i am in my birthday suit, if that is any consolation, and im sure it is

:shifty:

Well, now I have to call UPS and stop shipping on the big present I sent you. I think I forgot to put airholes in the box anyway.

O Happy Day........I got a birthday card with a picture of a frog playing a guitar:)
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh I'm a freak
of nature ( Daniel Johns is one great singer)
signed
Hopalong Cassidy

I want to wish you an unhappy birthday

(dont call The Smiths copyright police)

Back
Top Bottom