Happy Birthday Wanderer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cowgirl

War Child
Tis a few hours early but I just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday Craig.
I hope you have a wonderful day and receive some love and happiness.
Happy Happy 20 something Birthday
Sucked in, you're as old as me now.

Have a great day Craig,

Love
Amanda xxx

Re: have a nice time

foray said:
i hate you kreg

lol.

:sexywink:

wanderer, wait till you see what your getting from me for your birthday....

lets just say theres gonna be alot of

*HUMP

and alot of

*DRY HEAVE

(honestly i dont know what that means)

Happy birthday from one person who was brave enough to pick such a "shitty" U2 song as their handle to another!! :sexywink: you know, i remember very few posts from interference, but somhow i still recall one of the first replies i read having just joined and posted...i believe the reply was something that served as both a welcome of sorts and a forewarning from Wanderer that i was going to be shunned, ostracized, and treated like the plague due to my choice of handle. and true enough, i still find myself trying to get an ounce of respect on this board...they're brutal...:sad: :tsk: ;)

by the way, i'll show up for the party just before db is scheduled to jump out of the cake....and i'll be sure to bring along lots and lots of booze...seeing as we'll all need it prior to, during, and for many years after witnessing this event.

couldn't you have just hired a demented and derranged clown instead ZA? :shrug:

anyway, i hope you have a wonderful and joyous birthday Wanderer! :)

can't believe I have to celebrate again being naked and screaming while they tried to cut part of my member off, man people have a sick sense of humor

anim-party.gif

see, again, bama, whats up with the space in between his name!? he doesnt have that underlined shit that you put there. if you want to be so accurate with names why dont you just copy and paste it the way it already is!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom