HAPPY BIRTHDAY TripThruUreWires!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
foray said:
Trip. i was in singapore recently. thought i saw you lounging around starbucks somerset but then i thought, nahh Trip is too cool to be supporting non-free-trade coffee. truly

wah lau, that's hilarious!! i highly doubt that was me considering i've only been to somerset once or twice since i've been residing in singapore. plus, it's no fun going to a starbucks here, seeing as i just blend in with all the whiteys there (thus making me feel as though i'm right back home). not to mention, starbucks' coffee sucks ass! (if it comes down to it...i'll opt for CoffeeBean). anyway, most of the time you'll find me in the hawker centers with the rest of the locals.

...:hmm: come to think of it, i was also in malaysia not too long ago, and i thought i saw you in one of those stores that sell pirated vcds/dvds/etc., but then i thought to myself: naaaw, foray wouldn't stand for such blatant theft :sexywink:

diamond said:
like wtf is njersey?:huh:
is that by cleveland?

no, no...let me provide you with some landmarks to help give you a better idea as to new jersey's whereabouts: new jersey would be north of the largest garbage landfill in the states, south of the second largest garbage landfill in the states, east of the third largest garbage landfill in the states, as well as west of the fourth largest garbage landfill in the states.

whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:

true... how didya know that I?m a musician too, did I tell you or was it that creative rhythmictextual part :huh: :scratch: :sexywink:

So there you go - Sign "0" the times

Here we are folks
The dream we all dream off
Boy versus girl in the World Series of love
Tell me, have U got the look?

Brooke walked in, I woke up
I never seen a pretty girl
Look so tough, baby
U got that look

Color U peach and black
Color me takin' aback
Crucial, I think I wantcha

You've got the look, Brooke, you?ve got the hook
U sho'nuf do be cookin' in my book
Your face is jammin'
Your body's heck-a-slammin'
If love is good
Let's get 2 rammin'

Brooke?s got the look
Brooke?s got the look

Look here
U got the look
U must' a took
A whole hour just 2 make up your face, baby
Closin' time, ugly lights, everybody's inspected
But Brooke?s a natural beauty unaffected
Did I say an hour?
My face is red :mac: , I stand corrected

ahh, you've certainly warmed my heart with that little number :D......i'm sure every girl just melts (or slaps you) when you replace my name with theirs :sexywink:

Re: Re: yeah, i know this one straddles a fine line

bullet the blue sky said:

Well, you would know about that. Belated birthday greetings to you, oh unwise one. I would have said hello earlier but, to be honest, I was too busy to be on here. Something you would know little about. Being you, and all.

you dispicable hack of a teabag!!! take a good look at my post count....now go take a look at the majority of "regular" posters' post counts? if i'm not mistaken, i believe there is a difference of a few hundred thousand posts, no? :madspit:

----

you know, just as a side note....i hate having to conform to British English here in Singapore!!! i resent that you s.o.b.'s had to colonize and spread your cultural seed among every other square mile (that's right, i refuse to convert to the metric system) of this earth. :tsk: :rant: :sexywink:

Trip, you lovely thing, too bad you are a deprived expat. But my conscience bore witness and I just had to tell you this devastating fact: you're living in the wrong country. Malaysia has the better food.

:(

*sheds a tear for Trip

*..and yertle-the-turtle

yarof

Re: I don't know why I am bothering to use proper punctuation and capitalization?

TripThruUreWires said:
Thanks to one heck of a guy--Jesseu2-- for bothering to start this thread. I appreciate the kind words Jesse! :hug: :kiss:

my pleasure Brooke (i meant to say Happy bday brooke inside the thread but i couldn't place your name with your nickname :slant: sorry) thank you for the hugs kisses :flirt:

say umm, i'm coming to NYC in march and you're in jersey, right? wanna come over for a drink?

thanks again everyone for the birthday wishes/slander/bad-mouthing!
-----
hey Jesse, if i wasn't going to be a continent away, you know i'd love to hang out and share a drink with ya ;). (i'm currently studying and working in singapore up through december).

i suppose i'll let you go--but just this once--for not being able to associate tripthruurewires with my actual name. however, in the meantime, i want you to : tripthruurewires=brooke. repeat ten times . work yourself up to a total of 8 sets. do this up to five times a week, and you should be in good shape. :sexywink: :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom