Happy Birthday Total U2 Nut

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FELLOW MUSER!!!:D

musepointing.jpg

:wink: Thanks - as being 18 over here means I am no longer underage I'm going out to celebrate tonight and fully intend on getting totally wasted. It's going to be jokes because I have a 2 hour english mock tomorrow morning :lol:

Total U2 Nut said:
:wink: Thanks - as being 18 over here means I am no longer underage I'm going out to celebrate tonight and fully intend on getting totally wasted. It's going to be jokes because I have a 2 hour english mock tomorrow morning :lol:

I'll tell you what my daddy always told us: Be good, and if you can't be good, be careful.

And I expect pics in the drunken photos thread over in Confessionals!

zuropa_fit said:

I'll tell you what my daddy always told us: Be good, and if you can't be good, be careful.

And I expect pics in the drunken photos thread over in Confessionals!

Let's just say thank God I didn't bring a camera with me :| I remember very little, and now have a men working sign in the back garden :lol: It's safe to say I didn't quite make it into college this morning.

Total U2 Nut said:

Let's just say thank God I didn't bring a camera with me :| I remember very little, and now have a men working sign in the back garden :lol: It's safe to say I didn't quite make it into college this morning.

WHAT?!?!?! No Pictures?!?! :shame:

:no: I was so smashed I didn't realise when my friend threw a bin at me :lol: I can't remember being so ill in a long time, my parents let me sleep it off on the living room floor :lol:

Happy birthday, enjoy being 18 you lucky :censored: :madwife: :wink: :D

Oh, it's not actually your birthday anymore is it?! ...I hope you had a good birthday yesterday!

Back
Top Bottom