Happy Birthday To The Non-Disclosures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pinball Wizard

Refugee
It is the summer months in most places. In tradition with my old school (who grouped all the summer birthday announcements on the last day of classes) I thought that I'd wish everyone a happy birthday, particularly those that don't post their date of birth.

Have an enjoyable anonymous birthday. Hey, you're a [insert astrological sign here]. That means we're compatible [insert my astrological sign]. Maybe on [insert birthday] we can go down to the ice cream shop and pick up a [non-allergenic dessert]. That would be [insert your mood on your birthday].

Summer Babies and Undisclosed Rest of the Year babies, I hope one day to give you non-anonymous birthday bumps. Was this generic enough?

:wink:

How exciting. I can't believe it's [fill in the blank] 's birthday once again!!! It seems like just yesterday [fill in the blank] and I went to Chucky Cheese and played foosball for hours to celebrate your last birthday. I can't believe you're [fill in the blank] years old!!! Sheesh, talk about old!!! Anyways [fill in the blank] , you're the best. Happy Birthday.

Back
Top Bottom