Happy Birthday susanp6!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tiny dancer

Blue Crack Distributor
Just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday, and have been thinking about you while you are on your trip, and hope that you will see this when you return!!!!! :) :dancing: So a great big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!! :hug: :yippie: :happy:

birthday.gif

HBDcake.gif

Happiest of Birthdays, Susan! Hope you and your mum had a wonderful Birthday trip! Can't wait to hear all about it when you return. Meanwhile we have all been thinking about you and wishing you a wonderful Happy Birthday!!

:hug: :hug:

Hope you're having a great trip, and an even greater birthday susna :D :hug:

Awww thanks everyone, and esp tiny (such a lovely woman!), Carek, Partygirl&Quiet1! :wink:

I had a pretty good time, drank tons of champagne and saw Mohammed Al Fayed on the 19th (the day before my 40th!)!!! :shocked:

We really enjoyed going 1st class on the train again oh and i totally squealed at seeing platform 9&3 quarters at Kings X!!!!! :love: :dance: :yippie: :dancing: :applaud: :rockon: there was a ton of people queing up for photos!!! Craziness!

So there you go now i'm 40!! :sexywink:

:wave: Wow you saw Mohammed Al Fayed! Where did you see him?! That sounds like a fab trip - and platform 9&3 quarters is amazing, especially with the cut in half trolley :lol: I hope you got lots of good photos susan :D

Yes i'll try&send you a substantial email soon Carek (honest!) but the weather was lousy actually - freezing wind mostly :yikes: and even hail!! :huh:

PG! :wave: :wink: you've been to 9&3 quarts then! :lol: it's great eh? I posed for a pic, pretending i was going through the wall!!! When were you there? I wondered how long it's been there! It made my day :nerd: :shh: :giggle: :dancing:

I saw Al Fayed in the restaurant in Harrods&was gobsmacked!!!! :ohmy:

I was there in london at the beginning of march, on the 3rd,4th & 5th. When did you arrive? We could have passed each other on the street :lol: I didn't expect to see a big sign, I was only going to see platform nine and ten! :D

Did you say anything to him?! Haha I would have done, he always comes across as a bit of a laugh.

I'm glad you had a great birthday :up:

susanp6 said:
Awww thanks everyone, and esp tiny (such a lovely woman!), Carek, Partygirl&Quiet1! :wink:

I had a pretty good time, drank tons of champagne and saw Mohammed Al Fayed on the 19th (the day before my 40th!)!!! :shocked:

We really enjoyed going 1st class on the train again oh and i totally squealed at seeing platform 9&3 quarters at Kings X!!!!! :love: :dance: :yippie: :dancing: :applaud: :rockon: there was a ton of people queing up for photos!!! Craziness!

So there you go now i'm 40!! :sexywink:

Ah! So it was London where you went (I did wonder). I'm glad you had a good time and happy 40th! Life begins and all that.

Thanks Q1! :wink: It's good to see you around again&yep, that's me over the hill now :lol: :applaud: :rockon:

Back
Top Bottom