HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sula!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:eyebrow: You...are still the leader of the 'guests' to me..... :eyebrow: ........but I wish you a wonderful happy birthday nevertheless! :happy:

And many happy years to go,....
nonconventie.jpg

awwwww. you are all so sweet and I do miss you. It made me giggle and almost get teary-eyed to read this thread. I have had a nice birthday here in Switzerland. My first day back in the Alps. It was foggy most of the day, but this evening my wish was granted and the clouds lifted for a view of the spectacular mountains.

This evening at supper, everyone sang to me and they had cooked some chocolate cake for my birthday which was very sweet. And we all went down to the little local pub (really the only thing in this village) for some drinks and a cigar. So it has been good.

now, what is this I hear about a new U2 song???? someone fill me in...I am so behind on the news. :huh:

hugs to everyone out there.

sula

p.s. and thanks to everyone for the Viggoness. mm mm good. :yes:

:wave:

sula!!!!!!!! Happy happy happy birthday. I celebrated my 26th birthday in the Swiss alps. That was just a couple of years ago, of course :ahem: :lol: I'm glad you're in a beautiful place with people who bake chocolate cakes.

We miss you. :heart:

Happy Birthday Sula!!!!!!!!

I'm glad you had a great day! :wave: :) :dance:

I've got my photos from V2002 back! I'll email them to you tomorrow!

Spiral echos Zoney's words. Hope it was a great day!

Please say hi to Switzerland for me. We've never actually met, but she knows some countries I know, so I think she'll recognize my name.

Back
Top Bottom