Happy Birthday Sicy!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_gal

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I thought it was the other day when i seen it listed as "Sicilian Goddess" but it says Sicy now :lol:

Happy Birthday honey...hope you have a great day tomorrow! :wave:

:hug:

Happy birthday! :applaud:

I was almost gonna reveal your age, but that wouldn't be appropriate to make public, right? Anyway, it would be more fun in 4 months (or 1/3 of a year). :)

In any case, have a great day, a great year, a great life.

:dance:

2cats.jpg

Sicy, I hope you have a great day!

You guys are so sweet! My birthday is actually tomorrow, and I'm 33.. I am not shy anymore since the years just keep flyin by :lol:

My brother and his girlfriend (my best friend) threw me a surprise pool party today! It was so sweet and thoughtful. I wanted to cry. My parents were there and her family and my other neighbor friend and we had a great time. They decorated the pool area sooo cute! I got a princess tiara and a white boa to wear :laugh: I got a "Mr. Wonderful" doll (funniest thing ever), a really special charm bracelet, candles, a cute kitty cat pillow and all my cards had cats on them :cute: We had bbq hamburgers and hot does, potato salad, a special cheesy onion bread that Ashley made, Mai Tai's :drool: and I got a fabulous cake! I will post some pics when my Dad sends them to me from his camera. :D

yay happy bday Sicy! I send 10 thousand smilies your way!!!!

Id post them all, but then you'd have to ban me teehee!

Back
Top Bottom